xkrtropes :) ✩ junghoon

✨✏️✨

( happy ending ) romantic trope? ➵
school project partners / schoolmates

❝ ....and for this project you must do poster on the topic you've chosen and present it to the class next week- ❞ the class groaned and sighed as the teacher looked back at the class.

❝ Don't give me those responses, it's gonna be an easy project trust me, because you have the choice to work with a partner! ❞ she exclaimed as the class stared back at her in silence.

She looks around and sighs deeply, ❝ Is that clear to everyone? ❞

❝ Yes ma'am. ❞

❝ Good, if you need anything, ask me. now get on with it! ❞ she gestures as the class started to shuffle.

You on the hand, didn't. it wasn't necessarily because you were quiet. You still talked with others and people knew you well enough. Though you liked working alone, and everyone in your class got the gist of that after a couple of weeks.

So you just sat in the corner while everyone was already talking to each other about non-related things.

You then locked eyes with a boy who looked like he had the same plan as you. sitting in the corner of the class, looking everywhere but the people around him.

A memory came to your mind when you looked at him.

It was the first time you saw him, when he was talking to the teacher before class started. and after the bell ran he sat down in the corner near the door.

That was the moment you knew he was in your class. but before that, you never knew his existence.

Horrible thing to say I know but the boy was someone who was seen as quiet, nontalkative, and kept to himself. so you never really knew he was in your class in the first place.

A sigh escaped your lips as you were still in thought. coincidently, your pen fell off your desk, making you snap out and realized you were staring at him the whole time.

You saw the boy began to be flustered, making side glances as he wondered why you were looking at him.

well that's embarrassing..

And of course you made another mistake by making eye contact with the teacher causing her to notice you were by yourself.

She looks over the class before speaking, ❝ Does everybody have a partner? ❞ everyone nodded their heads, leaving some looking somewhere else, which told her everything.

❝ Try to plan with your partner tonight and we'll start working tomorrow! ❞ she announces before looking at you again, gesturing you ( and possibly someone else ) something that took you awhile to understand.

"I need to talk to you, stay after class"

time skip

You gather your things before making your way to her, who was typing on her computer before facing you.

❝ Ah Y/N my dear.. ❞