crime city savior! pt. 2 ✩ junghoon

✨✏️✨

Skipping down the sidewalk with bags in your hands, you think about what happened earlier.

But you didn't know what to think about clearly. either your stupidly annoying yet cutely adoring boyfriend or the mysterious boy.

Both bothered you in a way that really boggled your mind to the fullest. a strange interaction you had with them.

You pushed those thoughts aside as you didn't want to cause an accident between yourself and the roads for mindlessly walking on the streets.

But I guess someone couldn't keep that thought in mind since you saw a boy crossing the street without looking up from his phone.

You sighed as you noticed a car coming his way. speeding rather quickly. you thought it woukd stop at the sight of the light turning yellow to red but it didn't stop.

It tipped you off as you saw it struggling in stopping, causing the car to twist and turn but the car or driver lost it's power to stop it. a fast feeling of anxiety crept over you as you saw it getting closer in a speed that it was now obvious that it was gonna hit him.

In a matter of seconds you put your bags down, and rush for the boy, praying that the car would just stop on its own but it was better to make the decision now than never.

Sure you weren't the runner, probably the completely opposite but you felt a if you ran as fast as you ever before.

You ran near the boy and dragged his arm away from the street as the car flew passed them seconds after before crashing into a shop across from them.

❝ What in the actual hecks were you thinking, walking on the street, not even noticing your surrounding or anything... almost KILLED you! you should be glad... actually I think I just need to hear a thanks... making that would be- ❞ you exhaled deeply, looking down to the person, realizing who you just saved.

❝ Thanks shortie. ❞ the boy breathed out as you stared at him with widen eyes.

You felt yourself heat up, ( as you were on top of him cause of course you were ) and you were sure your face was red. you quickly got up and immediately froze on the spot.

People gathered at the situation and before they could questioned you, your feet took you across the street, ( a clink was heard behind you but you ignored it ) grabbing your bags and running off.

You felt his eyes on you as you ran away from the scene.

what the fuck. what the fuck. what the fuck just happened.