"Love you have to pay this is how it works, or what its, "pay up idiots, you'll go bankrupted and live under my ruling grrr grrr", Todoroki said in an attempt to both imitate Katsuki and rattle him

"What the fuck were those noises, I don't understand dog" Katsuki said with a sneer

Todoroki fixed his gaze on him, it shouldn't but it did, it felt icy. Like summer had ended prematurely and he was now being assaulted by the cold of winter.

"You understand it just fine every other night."

And at that it was broker
Kaminari too in a deep breath and stood up

"THAT IS IT, CAN WE HAVE A COUPLE OF MINUTES WITHOUT YOU TWO FIGHTING EACH OTHER OR FIGHTING THE URGE TO FUCK EACH OTHER. BAKUGO PAY UP BEFORE I MAKE YOU PAY FOR MY THERAPY SESSIONS." He finished breathing shallowly.

And like the hero of the day Shinzo was ever so respective and by his side in seconds. One could argue no better friend was ever seen.
But such one would be lying or simply misinformed, for Shinzo was not doing it because he wanted a friendship award, he like everybody else had an ulterior motive.
But more of that later

" WE ARE NOT FIGHTING TO FUCK EACH OTHER I AM FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM HE IS BEING A TYRANT HOGGING ALL THE PROPERTIES"
Screamed Bakugo

"That's how the game works darling, stop screaming you'll hurt your vocal cords, and we wouldn't want that." The ever so calm Todoroki said

Midoryia sighed, Bakugo continued to scream, Kirishima smiled shipishly at Midoryia, trying to fix the problem for his boyfriend even though he had Actually no involvement in the creation of said problem.
The girls were all talking with each other, actively trying to ignore whatever was going on, they had lost their passion in playing once Todoroki-Midoryia acquired the hotels. They figured, why fight a losing battle.

"Kacchan we'll let it go this once but you have to pay if you land on ours again. We all had to pay when we landed on yours." Said Midoryia, looking as though he had aged tremendously.

"HAAAA SO YOU ARE SOING ME A FAVOR NOW?!?! NO WE WILL PAY AND YOU WILL TOO! YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD NEVER BEEN BORN! EVER!!"

"Bakubro come on they are being nice, and we truly have no money, we will have to sell our properties to even get half of what we owe. Don't be rash" tried Kirishima to soothe his teammate, yet failed

"Yeah Katsuki calm down."

Bakugo never thought he would ever see such a deep shade of red, but there's a first time for everything.

Todoroki had not right telling him to calm down, he was the fucking germ, the bacteria that has festered and caused him this level of anger, yet he got to be nonchalant.

Katsuki wanted to scream, he did, but in a sudden shift of atmosphere he regained his calmness.

In that mili second of time and had regained his consciousness, his self, and realized that even if he lost nothing that he didn't want to happen would happen.

Shoto could go on acting all cocky but Katsuki had and always will have the upper hand maybe not in the game, but in their relationship.

Now he would make sure Shoto won the game.

He will be wishing he didn't once they got home.

So just like that Bakugo deflated.
With nobody else willing to push the game but him, the game imminently came to an end.

Kaminari and Shinzo had gone god knows where. Shinzo was in all probability Kaminari's therapist.
The girls had alienated themselves, having better things to talk about.
And now with Bakugo giving up
The game
Was over.

"Fine you win, happy?" He said with a new found piece,
Three sets of eyes were on him, but he only really cared about the missed matched pair.

The pair that was now looking at him with sick cockiness, that Bakugo could fell it, just from a look.

"Welp I guess that means we win Todoroki-kun!" Midoryia said half heartedly

"I guess we did" Todoroki returned the smile, one he actually meant, and the two high fived.

On the other side of the pond Kirishima was scratching the nape of hia neck, "sorry we lost man", he said and he actually meant it.

"Don't worry it was mostly my fault, I didn't let you play." Bakugo responded almost in a daze.
He looked here yet not so, it came with the territory, with his new found weapon.

He could just withhold sex.
At least until his IcyHot learned to not manipulate him.

Mischievous little dog.

And with that he stood up, walking with purpose. In the direction of his dorm room.
And
Just as he thought, the shuffling of slippers could be heard walking behind him.

So he walked faster.

"Love wait for me" but he didn't
And through it all he felt a sudden rush of mischievousness. A rush of joy and mirth.

"Be a good dog and follow mhm?"
He said and continued walking.

And had knows his boyfriend any less he would've probably been wrong, but he knew that that simple sentence had aroused him more than anything, more than that little game of monopoly.

"You cannot say that to me and continue to walk away." He rasped, suddenly closer than Bakugo has thought.

"No?" Bakugo asked, with an eyebrow raised, his eyes full of challenge, "watch me."

And so Todoroki did, as Bakugo continued to walk away, he did so, his eyes scanning every inch of Bakugo's body. He felt the heat rushing south, and some north, and that was incentive enough to walk faster.

"I will, you know I always do" he whispered more to himself than anybody else, but Katsuki heard it and smiled.
Not only because he had won in the greater scheme of it all, but because he was in love.
And every little joy and nuisance it brought were welcomed simply because he was, in fact, deeply in love.

So he walked
With his darling love behind.

——————-————————————
Sorry for the delay. 😭
SMUT NEXT CHAPTER!
Also this is for you staryh03
Im so sorry for the delay pookie <3