idk what ti name it-

A/N Yall, i might rewrite this at some point, or at least revise the chapters. I hope at least. Also, sorry for the long ass wait, i got grounded from my phone lol. Anyways, onto the chaos ig

3 p.o.v:

Aizawa led the green haired teen to a cafe, and after the two ordered began talking.

"Basically, whats going to happen is, if you agree, I would train you in self defense on weekends as long as you're free, likely in UA training grounds. Obviously it would be free of charge, and you would have to meet Nezu and get a guests i.d, but it should work out as long as your serious about training." As he spoke, he leaned his head on his hands, looking serious as he did so.

Izuku thought for a moment before replying to the older man. "I agree, this sounds fair as long as you accept that I have things outside of training to do, and won't be able to put aside more than an afternoon or two a week to practice outside of training."

Aizawa nodded, their conversation momentarily paused as their orders were brought over, Izuku being the first to break their silence.

"I just want to know, why are you choosing to train me? I mean, I'm quirkless for one, and I'm trying to be a model for two." (Does that grammar well???)

Aizawa took a moment to reply, thinking about how he would phrase his answer. "Earlier, during the attack on your school, you showed initiative. You did what you could to help out, although the frying pan was...strange. where did you get that from anyways?"

"Our school has student accessable kitchens, for those who have specific dietary need, or who prefer thing made certain ways."

Aizawa nodded, and handed money for the food to Izuku before getting up to leave.

"I'll see ya soon kid, I've gotta get this approved by Nezu first. See ya around, and do try not to get into any trouble, kay?"

"Of course sir, have a nice day."

"You too kid."

With that, Aizawa left, and Izuku thought about what just happened, before deciding to continue studying.