♱ Escape ♱

I roused up from the sudden noise of someone talking, I guess bill was on the phone

I roused up from the sudden noise of someone talking, I guess bill was on the phone. I heard anger deep in his voice. I groaned pushing the pillow on my ears hoping to drown the noise. It didn't work, whoever he was arguing with I felt terrible for because oh boy he sounded extremely pissed. I gave up trying and sat up, stretching and yawning. I rolled out of the soft sheets and sunk my feet on the fur carpet under. Obtaining my balance. I stood up and walked over to the wardrobe, pulling out a hoodie. It's always cold here even if it's summer. He really has to put up the heating here.

I yawned for the second time before quickly walking to the passageway looking below, where I noticed a black haired woman, her skin pale like Bills and her eyes just as tragic. He wasn't on the phone but face to face with her, arguing. A shiver went down my spine as the unknown woman looked up at me, staring straight at me. Warning Bill.
"Someone brought food" she deviously grinned "don't even think about it, Katherine" he eyed her, crossing his arms. "You're no fun, I'll see you at 10pm" she spoke, winking playfully.

I watched closely as she left before walking down the stairs, meeting Bill.
"Who was that?" I asked, curiously.
"What did I tell you about getting in my business?" He sighed, walking into the lounge "is she your girlfriend? Why are you going to meet her at 10?" I questioned again, now following him. "Stop asking me so many fucking questions" he yelled, pushing me by my shoulder.

I groaned at his hurtful response and got up from the floor, sitting on the couch. I don't know who that woman was but all I know is; she's a vampire and they'll meet at 10. That's probably how I will have a chance to successfully escape, it would be tonight, yes I must admit bill is a handsome, stunning vampire, but he's also really unpredictable. It really wasn't my dream to be stuck in this somewhat haunted house all the time, plus no being capable of going outside, I spent all that darn money on that house just so it would be taken away from me the minute I got there? No thanks. Going to mines after I escape will be to obvious so I'll have to find somewhere else to hide, if not I'll have to take that risk.

I headed into the kitchen and took a glimpse to the hallway where the back door was, no more additional locks, amazing, now all I need to do is find the key. Hopefully Bill goes out to take a joint then I'll hopefully know. I noticed that Bill was coming so I quickly got a kettle and poured water in it so I didn't raise suspicion. I filled the rusted kettle and flicked it in, waiting for heat to come as I placed a tea bag in a cup. I added some sugar awaiting for the light to be gone.

"I'll be out for the night, probably for an hour" bill spoke, leaning ever so slightly on the kitchen counter "can I trust you to be alone?" He added. "Yeah, where can I go" I joked, laughing nervously "You better not do anything silly while I'm gone" he smiled, kissing the side of my cheek.

I nodded a bit and poured the blistering hot water in my cup. Stirring it for a while so the tea would mix. Once the tea had separated from its bag I added some other things and sat down near the table, grabbing a magazine that was on the side table. I looked through it finding cute clothing that would look devine on me if I could even go shopping.

        ୨⎯ ♱ ⎯୧
I lay on the couch watching as Bill puts on his hoodie and boots. My heart was racing like crazy, my plan better work. fortunately he had already went for a smoke break so I already know where his key is. Now all I have too do is wait until he leaves "I'll be off now dear, don't try anything" he says sternly, than pulls me in for a hug.

I give gime a quick hug back as he places a loving kiss on my forehead before he's idk towards the door, I pretend to not be interested I listened to everyone of the locks be undone. Once he had shut the doors, lock them up again. I waited a little before sprinting upstairs. I slammed the door shut, putting locks on them and threw on some flared jeans, lace cami, and a knitted sweater, putting on some boots afterwards. I grabbed my bag that was under the bed and packed everything, wasting absolutely no time. Remembering my photos I threw them inside my bag. I needed them.

After I had packed everything, I went downstairs looking around for charm and found her laying down on the floor under the table. I placed the bag on my shoulders, grasping Charm on my hands as gently as I could. And ran to the kitchen looking for the key.
"Shit" he took it.

I'm not giving up, I checked all of the windows top and bottom to see if they were locked or not so I went upstairs and to the bathroom, luckily the bathroom one didn't have a lock on it. "Dong worry I've got you" I looked down at charm, smiling.

I crawled out of the window and immediately getting hit with cold wind, making me sway. I seized onto the right side of the house to keep my balance, Looking down. The jump wasn't really that high so I threw my bag and carefully placed Charm down too, he seemed alright? I took a breathe before carefully sitting on the edge, my legs drooping off. I turned my body around, holding onto the bricks. Just a few feet away from the ground, I thought about nothing and let go. Letting out a groan and a thump.

"Ow" I winced in pain, rubbing my knees. They took most impact. Charm rubbing against me, remembering that there's no time to waste. I stumbled while getting up and threw my backpack up on my shoulder, getting a grasp of charm once again. I looked up again at the sight in-front of me, nothing but trees and darkness. I had no source in light so I had to keep on walking and wait until I find somewhere to stay.

I start walking to the woods, squinting my eyes to get use to the darkness. Only thing I could hear was the leafs under me, I have no idea how far bills house is from the nearest town, street, house but surely it couldn't be that far right? Otherwise I wouldn't be able to hear the muffled sound of music from the town. I used it to let it guide me to the nearest town. I'm not going to stop for anything nor anyone.

Me eyes illuminated when I saw my house in front of me. A road next to it.

"Victoria?.."