The Depths Of Jealousy

Saeran Choi was not one to easily succumb to jealousy. As the mysterious hacker with a troubled past, he had always been guarded and cautious with his emotions. But ever since (Y/N) had entered his life, something had changed within him. Their presence brought forth feelings he had never experienced before—a mix of desire, protectiveness, and an overwhelming fear of losing them.

It was a chilly evening, and Saeran found himself at a local café, trying to distract himself from the constant thoughts of (Y/N). He had been observing them from a distance, engrossed in conversation with another member of the RFA. Saeran's heart clenched as he noticed the way (Y/N) laughed and leaned closer to the person, their eyes sparkling with genuine joy.

A surge of jealousy coursed through Saeran's veins, and he clenched his fists, his knuckles turning white. He couldn't bear the thought of anyone else making (Y/N) smile and laugh like that. It made him question his own worth and whether he was capable of bringing them happiness.

Unable to contain his emotions any longer, Saeran stormed out of the café, his footsteps echoing on the deserted streets. He found solace in the cool night air, hoping it would clear his mind. But the jealousy continued to gnaw at him, consuming his thoughts and clouding his judgment.

As he walked aimlessly, Saeran found himself at a nearby park. The moon hung high in the sky, casting a soft glow on the surrounding trees. He sat on a bench, burying his face in his hands, struggling to make sense of the turmoil within him.

"Why am I feeling like this?" Saeran muttered to himself, his voice laced with frustration. "I've never cared about anyone like this before. Why does (Y/N) have such power over me?"

Lost in his thoughts, Saeran failed to notice the figure that had silently approached him. It was (Y/N), their eyes filled with concern and genuine affection. They sat down beside him, their warmth seeping through the layers of his anxiety.

"Saeran, what's wrong?" (Y/N) asked softly, gently placing a hand on his trembling shoulder. "You seem distant lately, and I can't help but feel like something's bothering you."

Saeran's heart skipped a beat at their touch, the warmth spreading through his body, momentarily easing his jealousy. He looked at them, his eyes filled with a mix of vulnerability and longing.

"It's... it's nothing," Saeran mumbled, his voice barely audible. "Just... my stupid insecurities acting up again."

(Y/N) gave him a comforting smile, their eyes filled with understanding. "Saeran, you don't have to face this alone. Whatever it is, we'll work through it together. I care about you, more than you know."

Saeran's heart swelled at their words, and he felt a flicker of hope in the depths of his despair. He took a deep breath, mustering the courage to open up to them.

"I... I'm afraid of losing you," Saeran admitted, his voice laced with vulnerability. "When I see you with others, laughing and enjoying their company, it makes me feel like I'm not enough for you. Like I'll never be able to make you happy."

Tears welled up in Saeran's eyes, and he desperately fought to keep them from falling. But (Y/N) gently wiped away the tears that had escaped, their touch comforting and reassuring.

"Saeran, you mean everything to me," (Y/N) whispered, their voice filled with sincerity. "You make me happier than anyone ever has. Please, believe in us and in yourself. We can face these insecurities together."

Saeran looked into (Y/N)'s eyes, the depth of their love and sincerity washing over him like a balm. In that moment, he made a silent promise to himself—to let go of his jealousy and trust in the bond they shared.

They sat there, wrapped in each other's embrace, finding solace in the quiet park. And as Saeran's jealousy slowly faded away, replaced by a newfound sense of trust, he knew deep in his heart that he was willing to fight for their love, no matter the obstacles that lay ahead.

Note : I hope yall enjoyed it and please let me know if you have any requests