First meet

When she fly to America her family believe that she come back with within a year.At the airport she waited 20 minutes for her friend to pick up her in the airport.her friend (Lilly) text prameela about her busy schedule she can't come to pick up her so she booked a cab and asked prameela to go home by herself prameela understand lilly's situation so said yes to her friend.on the way to home prameela saw a person who is fell on the ground unconsciously and she asked driver to stop the car,but driver told her don't get involved in these type of issues when something went wrong you are responsible for the that person.Prameela went to that person he fell down unconsciously she try her best to wake-up him.He can't open his eyes so decided to go to hospital driver, and prameela saw the hospital which is near to their car parking opposite side they are admitted that person in the hospital.the doctor said he is very weak you need to take a good care of him.driver told prameela that he was late for next ride so we can leave him.prameela decided to call their ( patient) family members.but uncle ( patient) didn't bring his wallet and phone with him.Then a nurse came to the room to give a injection to the uncle nurse saw him on the bed she is in hurry up to go manager cabin and tell the manager about that she saw a patient on the ward he was a founder of a software companies.manager call a doctor who is charge of patient and manager said that to the doctor their family personal doctor is here call him his in 5 th floor.family doctor came to the ward and saw him lying on the bed doctor called his two son(patient son's).They are rushed to hospital.prameela ready to leave him but doctor don't let her go so she decided to stay in the few minutes in hospital she give the money to the driver and tell him that you can go now.when his two sons show up in the hospital first son( vasu) ,and second son( kusswanth) prameela saw only vasu coming to the ward.Kusswanth got a call from his mom so he decided not to let his mother worry about his father so he picked the call and tell her that they are going to the party and cuts the call.Suddenly kusswanth heart ❤️ beat raised he don't know what's going on but his heart feel happy he thinks that why his heart beat raised fast and happy but his dad lying in the bed very weakly.Vasu said thanks to prameela to admit their dad in hospital.Kusswanth open the door and prameela saw kusswanth her heart beat raised fast.Their eyes meet first but their heart meet first sight.kusswanth also said thanks to prameela for saving his father's life but prameela scold kusswanth only for how can you leave your father when he is in unhealthy.Vasu trying to stop her, but prameela scolding kusswanth uncle wake up for the first time vasu,and uncle seen that kusswanth scolding by someone.They are in shock because kusswanth never scolded by anyone in his life.Kusswanth stand like rock and sees prameela with no response.