Andhra Ammayi America Abbayi

Kusswanth like to chase prameela so he decides to get closer to her but he didn't know where she lives so he asked her mom can you help me find that girl in the morning who saves dad.We have to give her a litte gift to show our gratitude towards her . Kusswanth like to do something but he didn't tell anyone about the gift 🎁 he said that he will prepare best gift to her and surprise her with their gifts.His mom decided to find that girl she told her manager to find prameela at all any cost.She said please tell her we kindly invite her to dinner to the night.vasu(kusswanth elder brother) told her mom kusswanth ask us to find a girl because she saves dad in the morning do you believe these mom? Think 💬🤔 again it looks like he seems to have crush on her so he decides to purchase her . Finally everyone prepared for best dinner for prameela but unexpectedly prameela didn't found manager said that we cannot reach her contact she even didn't leave her any contact information.We search all over the city 🏙️🌆 but we didn't find her mam,sir please give us some time we definitely find her in three(3) days.They said yes ok please look hospital surroundings.May be we can get her information but kusswanth seems to be little bit upset but he don't want waste the gift 🎁 he personally choosed so he decides to walk on the street.kusswanth mom said it's ok definitely we find her but they all are curiosity about the gift because for the first time he chose a gift that's for a girl so they asked him what gift did you choose personally her can you show us we really like see that gift 🎁 what's inside.Kusswanth decides he let them watch the gift box what's there so they see chocolates. They are really surprised 😯 because of chocolate 🍫 he said he choose best gift.vasu asked kusswanth what's this chocolates really you said best gift .Yes kusswanth replied with confidence these is the best gift i personally choosed for her i know what she likes definitely she likes it but unfortunately she is not here.So he goes to another city so he can give chocolates to whoever he sees he parked his car and walk on the streets alone but miracles happen in just seconds he sees prameela.He couldn't believe his own eyes 👀 he was like is this real again I saw her.He run towards to her hey stop prameela stopped when she here stop so she turn back kusswanth why are you here are you okay? How's uncle health is he good .he yes yes I'm looking for you.Prameela are you looking for me?why?