Destined to be together part 3

Start from the beginning

*****

Next day at school.

[At 9:05 Am]

I Don't Know How Barbie Is Right Now, At First I Decided To Call Her But I Was To Afraid To Make A Call So I Just Texted Her Asking How She Is Feeling But She Didn't Reply..

Just then Teresa Entered In The Class
Ken Seen Her And Quickly Stud Up Then Walked Towards Her "Teresa!" She looked At Him "Yes, Ken?"

"Did You See Barbie Today?"
Ken told Teresa Everything That Happened Last Night And Teresa Became Very Shocked After Listening. "What!?"
"Ken, Do You Know What You Have Done!?" Says While Looking At Him With Widen Eyes "I Know I Shouldn't Have Done It, She Was Really Too Much Scared..." He said. "It's Not Only About That She Got Scared Shakes Head In Disbelief She Has scotophobia or lygophobia Ughh! Which ever one it is!" She explained. "Uhm what tha-" Ken was about to ask a question but then Teresa cut him off "The Phobia Of Darkness Ken!"Kens Eyes Became Wide "What?!"

She Nodded "Yes! She Was 5
Years Old When Her Parents left Her In Their car At Midnight She Was Obliged To Spend The Whole Night Behind The In The Darkness, That Day Mr.Roberts was passing by Barbie's room and didn't see her so he panicked and told Mrs. Roberts then they remembered that they forgot to get her out of the car whilst she was sleeping they were all tired, so He Went To The Car And Saw Her Crying Continuously While Sitting In The Car. He Took her out the car and ever since she has been afraid. and also DONT ASK ME HOW I KNOW!"

"... Teresa, Can You Do Me A Favor? Ken Asked "What ?"

*****

with Barbie at her house

Barbie Is Sitting On The Couch While Scrolling Through Her Phone, But Then Suddenly.....The Door Bell Rung.. She stud Up Then went To The Door And Opened it. Teresa Looked At Her "Hey Barbie!" Teresa said with some energy. "Ohh Teresa, Come In." She Nodded And Walked Inside Then Closes The Door.

Teresa Then Walked To The Couch Barbie Went And Sat Beside Her Then Teresa Looked At Her "Why Didn't You Come To The School Today? Are You Sick?" She Asked Know What's Going On Already.
"I Am Fine Teresa, I Was A Bit Tired Last Night So I Woke Up Late In The Morning And I Wasn't Feeling Well. So That's Why..." She Said Obviously Lying "Ohh" Teresa said. "Anyways, Why Did You Came So Suddenly?" Barbie Asks While Looking At Her. "Can't I Come To My Bestie's House?" She Said Pouting.

I Didn't Mean That Teresa, You Know Right? I Know I Know, I Am Just Kidding. She Chuckled And Squeezed Her Cheeks But Feels Them Hot "Barbie You Are Hot!You Have Fever !!?" She exclaimed questioning the most obvious thing. "Uhm... A Little Bit?" Barbie said. "What Do You Mean By "A Little Bit", Huh? Did You Take Medicine?! How Did You Even Catch A Fever?" She asked worried about her "Uhm...I Can't Tell Her
How I Got Fever..." Barbie thought. "Bar--" Teresa Began But Got Cut Off By Barbie Herself.

"Yes, I Have Taken The Medicine And I Don't Know How I Caught Fever. Maybe It's A Viral Fever ?" She Laughed Nervously After She Said That. "I Think You Need To Go To The Hospital Barbie !!!" Teresa was worried about her and wanted to get thee to the hospital before anything got worse "It's Okay Teresa, I Am Better Now." She said calmly. "You Are Not! Just Get Ready Barbie, We Will Go To The Hospital And We Will Be Leaving In 10 Mins." She said demanding. "But Teres--" Teresa returned the same Move Barbie did by cutting her off. "We Are Going And That's Final!" She Said A Little Loudly While Looking At Her. Barbie just Sighed And Looked At Her While Smiling. "Okay Fine, I Am Going To Get Ready." She said while getting up. "Great"