⭐️Contemporary Romance || @romance_lover16 ⭐️

Meet Sunny (@romance_lover16), a vibrant 17 year old writer on a journey to share her unique perspective. Diagnosed with Emery-Dreyfuss Muscular Dystrophy, she aims to create proper representation for the condition in her writing. With aspirations of becoming an editor, she proudly wears the badge of an anime weeb, immersing herself in the fun worlds of Spy x Family, Buddy Daddies, Fruits Basket, and many more. Sunny's heart is always open to new friendships, making her a welcoming presence in the Wattpad community.

Her novel 'Us Against The World' won the grand winner prize in The 2023 NanoWatt Awards, in the Contemporary Romance Category and follows the swoon worthy romance of family girl Meera Rajput and billionaire bachelor Ezra Agent.

Meera Rajput knows what she needs in life, and a boyfriend isn't one of them. Between struggling to pay rent and reining her sex-crazed little sister, Meera doesn't need any more complications in her life. So when her visiting cousin, Riya, suggests that a chance interview with billionaire Ezra Agent can lead to something more, Meera pays no heed to her teasing, knowing that her
relationship with Ezra will never pass professional lines. She can blush and dream about it all she wants, but there's no way that her dream will ever be a reality... Or so she thinks.

When a chance interaction at her graduation brings Meera to the realization that Ezra is undoubtedly interested in her, she's not sure what to think. He's rich, handsome, and the kindest man that she's ever met, but falling in love with Ezra brings back Meera's physical insecurities, as well as other issues. Without Riya's support, Meera finds herself getting strangled with the daily tasks of a new graduate. Add in a new family member, a lawsuit, and a death, can Meera lift her head and face the new challenges?

Or will she hide from them, just as she's always had, and lose the one good thing that's ever happened to her?

'•'•'•

How does it feel to be a grand winner of the 2023 Nano Watt Awards? Were you confident that you would make it this far in the competition?

It feels amazing to be a grand winner of the 2023 Nano Watt Awards! To be completely honest, I wasn't very confident that I would make it far into the competition, because there were so many amazing authors and novels competing beside me!

In your own words what is your winning entry about?

"Us Against the World" is a romance novel set in a contemporary background. The story is told from the point of view of Meera, a college student with Emery-Dreyfuss Muscular Dystrophy, a physical disability that weakens her muscles. She is a workaholic who struggles with independence issues, and she also balances paying her hospital bills, looking after her promiscuous younger sister, and worrying about her comatose mother. Through the drama in Meera's life, she meets Ezra Agent, the billionaire of a well-known tech Company who is immediately smitten by her. Despite this, Meera, who struggles with image issues, is determined to live life on her own without having to rely on anyone else, and the story follows her as she balances a blossoming romantic relationship and the ups and downs of family and every-day life as a disabled person.