''What does that even have to do with anything?'' I scoff.

''We couldn't agree on what path to take, so we split up the Party and those trolls took us out one by one. And it all went to shit! And we were all disabled!'' Dustin reminds us. ''So we stick together, no matter what!''

''Yeah, I agree. But this is the Party. Right here in this room.'' Lucas spoke.

''You're missing out Eleven and Will.'' I say.

''El is one of us now.'' Mike tells Lucas.

''Um, no she's not. Not even close!'' Lucas exclaims. ''Never will be. She's a liar, a traitor---''

''Shut up.'' I growl.

''So you're taking her side? After she threw me?'' Lucas asks in disbelief.

''She didn't mean to hurt you! It was an accident.'' Mike defends.

''Accident or not, admit that it was a little awesome.'' Dustin steps in. ''She threw you in the air with her mind!''

''I could have been killed!'' Lucas shouts.

''Which is exactly why we need her. She's a weapon!'' Mike adds.

I glare at Mike.

''Do you seriously wanna fight the Demogorgon with your wrist rocket?'' Mike asks Lucas. ''That's like R2 D2 going to fight Darth Vader. We're no use to Will if we're dead.''

''If you three wanna waste your time looking for a traitor, go ahead. Because I'm not spending my time on her anymore. No way!'' Lucas snarls.

''I'm going to the gate. I'm gonna find Will.'' Lucas decides as he walks out the door.

''This is weird without Lucas.'' Dustin comments.

''He should've shaken our hands.'' Mike says. ''Or, at least Y/n's.''

''He's just jealous. But I think more of Y/n.'' Dustin responds.

''What?'' I ask in bemusement.

''This girl shows up and all you, Y/n, ever want to do is pay attention to her.'' Dustin explains.

''That isn't true.'' I disagree.

''You defend her on everything and now everything's weird.'' Dustin says.

''For the record, I defend all of you!'' I peddle faster on my bike in the lead.

''Eleven!''

We were searching in the woods, hoping to find our bald-headed friend.

Whom I have grown close to.

''Stop, do you hear that?'' Mike says as we grow quiet.

Out of the corner of my eye, I make out two figures.

Two figures I was dreading to find.

Troy and James.

''Shit.'' I mutter.

''Hey there.'' Troy and James bring out knives.

What the fuck?!

What was he planning on doing with that?

I gulp nervously.

''Run, Mike! Y/n!'' Dustin yells.

We drop our bikes and race off.

They chase after us.