I smile and hug him, wrapping my arms around his waist smiling as he carefully hugs me back before ei gesture for him to come in after breaking away from the hug, I type in my speaker "Hello Tyler this is my dad Chief Swan aka Charlie and my God-Father Billy Black, dad + Billy this is Tyler my date!" I smile and take the bouquet typing a quick "Thank you Tyler, your so sweet~" I kiss his cheek and he smile and watches me go into the kitchen placing the flowers in a vase with water on the side so I know where they are when I get back.

I go back in and hold Tyler's hand as he gives Dad the case of beer telling him "Hey Chief Swan I.. Im Tyler Harvey is it alright if I can take your daughter to the movies and get dinner with her as we watch the lanterns tonight In Port Angeles?" Dad looks at him with a scowl before taking the case and shaking Tyler's hand smiling "Thank you for asking and I grant you the permission to take my duaghter on a date but no funny business I'll know and also Evelyn here's your tazer and Pepper spray incase you know he gets too close!" He places the taser and Pepper spray in my bag as I blush embarrassed nodding before dragging Tyler away slowly wanting to leave the awkward and embarrassing situation as I type quickly "Bye Billy Bye Dad cya later!" We leave and i sight as soon as we're in Tyler's car and he chuckles turning to me "It's really nice meeting your dad in person and also thought he'd be a bit more protective!"

I nod typing "He normally is but I think he saw that I really wanted to go with you and he realised he can't baby me forever so he's allowing me to go with you which I thank you for taking me on my first date for!" He nods shocked "your first date meaning I'm your first boyfriend? Oh my god that means I got to make this special plus your gorgeous how has no one asked you?! That's blown my mind literally blown my mind up *peckew*" He makes it looks like his head exploded and laughs as I giggle breathlessly "yeah no one wanted to go on a date with me so I gave up and focused on my studies which is why I'm up a grade and will be leaving when my sister Bella leaves so next school year while you leave this school year!" He nods "Well then let's make the most of it, put what songs you want on!" Turning the truck on he pulls away and starts driving towards the road leading out of Forks and on the way to port Angeles. I put on 'Since u been gone' - by Leida Taylor
We jammed out almost all the way to Port Angeles stopping once we saw the welcome sign, we pulled up to the car park and parked. Jumping out we lock the truck linking hands and walking side by side towards the cinema the sky only tinting a bit dark as it was now almost 4pm, we get a big box of popcorn to share and two iced cokes going in we sit down and wait for the film to start which we were watching this new movie 'Dark Shadows', it was a romance/horror/supernatural movie where a vampire gets unburied and goes back to his old home I think...

We chat as we wait for the film talking about our dislikes and likes, I found out he liked football (obviously) but watching it too, blueberry muffins, yogurt covert raisins, action and romcom movies, he loved love music and he loves the colour royal blue and Red but a darkish red. By the time I could ask him about what he wants to do when he's older the movie started so I didn't ask him and instead turned to watch the movie, half way through there was a jump and... it got me so I ended up clinging my hands onto Tyler's arm and hiding my face in his shoulder this making him giggle he whispered for me to turn back and I did watching the rest as I cried when Barnabas jumps off the cliff after Victoria and bites her as they fall into the rocks and ocean bellow the cliff which really got me but I was smiling after when thye had very happy supernatural ever after.

After the movie we went to the kebab shop as the pizza place had closed early and got ourselves some kebab and chips, entering the 7/11 and getting a bunch of snacks, drinks and anything we wanted I saw these matching half heart bracelets and they had on one side E and the other side T, so I got them and gave Tyler E and me T so we have each others initials and that's when we sat down at the park as lanterns were lit and let go.

when I looked up at him and pulled him in wrapping my arms around his neck and looking at the lanterns giving him a hug as his long arms wrap around my small curvy waist, smiling I kiss his cheek and pull my phone out taking a pic of us behind  a ...

when I looked up at him and pulled him in wrapping my arms around his neck and looking at the lanterns giving him a hug as his long arms wrap around my small curvy waist, smiling I kiss his cheek and pull my phone out taking a pic of us behind  a couple of times so I know there's a possible good photo of us before pulling away and he looks me in the eyes placing his long fingers hand on my cheek before glancing down to my lips and back up at my eyes before leaving in as I do the same, soon we get so close our noses our touching and we're so close our lips are almost grazing each other as Tyler asks "Be mine and I'll be yours?" I nod and as soon as he knew I was his fully now he kissed me, his soft lips moving with my soft plump/full lips. Once we pull away we start to eat before heading back to the truck making sure we have everything. We jam out on our way back again holding hands as he drives taking glances at each other as we pass time.

Once we get to mine I give him a kiss on the lips before grabbing my stuff and jumping out waving as I go up to my front door opening it an dealing as he drives off before getting in and closing the door sighing with a smile I turn to see dad on the couch still bur this time Billy's gone home probably so I go over and sit down smiling as I type "The lanterns were amazing the film was funny and quite jumpy but it was so good we might go out for coffee or lunch some point next week!" He nods and looks at me sighing "Atleast your happy baby girl~" I nod and kiss his cheek after he kissed my head and I type "Goodnight Dad!" Getting up, I here "Goodnight Proncess!" I smile and run up the stairs stopping at Bella's door nocking before opening it typing "Night Bella!" And hereing "night Evie!" I nod and close the door rushing up to the attic closing my door and giggling breathlessly putting my bag on my chair  as I change into fluffy pajama pants and a white thermal jumper as I grab some snacks from my bag and slid einto bed getting cozy and warm as I eat some snacks and text Kazzy

Kazzy

Hey the date was amazing me and tyler are officially togtether, we've got matching bracelets with eachothers initials and.... WE KISSED TEICE TONIGHT I CANT BELIEVE IT I JUST LOST MY FIRST KISS AND DATE TO TYLER!!!

OMG, well done Eve hope to see you tomorrow I need to go and wash up so I'll talk to you at the Diner tomorrow! Also I've got you a job there as mum says she needs more helpers on my section as I'm quite slow so meet me at the diner you and your dad go to! Cya

Will do and thank you, night x

As soon as j put my phone on charge and yawned I layed back properly and fell straight to sleep with in a minute or half.