DEBUT 0: PILOT

|| Somewhere in a busy mall ||

Friday, 2:00p.m, specifically after lunch hour. There were a lot of people in the mall today. That's what Y/N thought to herself as she was walking past a wave of crowds that were flooding a newly opened restaurant. 

Y/N: Hmph- No luck for me to try the new restaurant since everyone is flooding it. 

Y/N said to herself. She then remembers the reason why she went to the mall in the first place. 

Y/N: Today's another week to hunt some merch..!

Y/N said proudly. She then took out her phone. Her phone case was nicely decorated with her favorite idol's color. Crimson red, rocker theme and a Chibi keychain of her idol tied to her phone case. As she unlocks her phone, most of the designs in her phone were based of her favorite idol. Starting from the background, widgets, icons for the application and even her UI system colors were matching her idols signature color. She was truly a fan of his. Y/N then opens the e-wallet app to check how much money she had saved for the past 2 weeks. 

Y/N: Hm... I have around.. 300 dollars to get some normal second hand merch... What about my bank account?

Y/N asked herself. She then opens her bank app. There she had around 6000 dollars saved. Then again, this was her shopping account. 

Y/N: If i'm lucky this month... I could probably get a figure or two with this amount of money.

Y/N stated. She turned off her phone and kept it away in her purse. Moments later, she enters a shop. A bundle shop to be exact, that sells second hand items from Japan mostly. Y/N quickly made her way to the merchandise section, where most of the treasure is kept at. 

Y/N: Hm~ Wonder what we have for this week's hunt?

Y/N then took out a pair of gloves she had in her purse and wore it. As for the reason why she's wearing it, she doesn't want to get stabbed or punctured by sharp button badge pins. She had... been through some serious infections after getting stabbed by a rusted button badge pin. It was hectic for her to recover from it. Anyways, back to the main objective, Y/N dug through the mountain of merchandise to find what she needs. Which was more collection of her favorite idol. Anything that has the labelling of "Saotome Gakuen" or "Saotome Productions" was enough for her to pick it instantly.

Y/N: Ooh! Found one!

Y/N then took it out of the pile. It was a keychain of a Chibi version of her idol. Surprisingly, after looking at the condition of the keychain. It seemed new. A bit too new. Like it was out of the package. There's no way they unsealed new merchandise here now? That's what Y/N thought to herself. She then puts aside the keychain and searched for more. Minutes passed by and even going through multiple sections and baskets, she found nothing. There were no more "Saotome Gakuen" or "Saotome Productions" items. Y/N was of course confused. 

Y/N: Huh..? This is weird. Usually I would find around 4 more mini merchandise. Did something happened while I was away saving for a new house?

Y/N took the keychain she found, then stood up and went to the figurine section. The chances were slim but she hoped that there could be some other merchandise left. As she arrived, there were only figurines of the latest and popular anime. She could name most of it but she knows that "Utapri" or "Utano Prince Sama" won't be listed because she sees none of it in the glass shelf. 

Y/N: Did I come at a wrong time of merch shipping..? No.. I would usually come at this kind of day of the month or week. There must be other ones.. Like files..!

Y/N started to panic. She then rushes to the stationary section. She checked the file section. None of it. As if they had either ran out of stock or people finally realized that Utapri merch are becoming more valuable as time goes by after the server's shutdown 2 years ago.