Reaction.: Island Exam (prep)

Start from the beginning

Ryueen.: Can I sue Anos for stealing of ideas?

Cinema guy.: No.

Arisu.: So Dragon Boi had the same idea?

Kurumi.: I get what you are saying, so I will countinue if no problem. After that most of us will leave. However some of us will stay and collect as many points as possible by the ways explained there.

Ayanokouji.: I think it's a good plan, however it is a bit risky.

Ryueen.: Ofc. It is! I f*cking lost!

Ibuki.: Sounds like skill issue.

Anos.: And how is that risky?

Ayanokouji.: if someone spys on us, they will probably hear our tactics. And could find a way to counter it.

Kurumi.: That's why we are talking about it now Ayanokouji-kun!

Sae.: So basically you will have a small vacation during the exam and still come out victorious? You managed to make me laugh at your geniusness Anos.

Anos.: I will take that as a compliment. However. . . Is there anyone who opposes my idea?

Class.: . . .

Ayanokouji.: It seems that your tactic as likeable to them.

Ichinose.: We will follow your tactics Anos-kun!

Ryueen.: F*cking copycat.

Anos.:.Sensei? Could you explain the other exam?

Sae.: The 2nd exam is called "Cruise Ship special exam".

*I'm to lazy to write explenation, and I'm sure most of you know what this exam is about, if not ask Wikipedia.*
*they don't see this!*

*bells starts to ring*

It seems that homeroom is over. Well atleast we have time till we go there. I assume that we will be on a Cruise ship sínce the 2nd exam's name says it so.

As sensei failed to tell the date we will go away from ANHS, I have to ask Manabu about it.

Sae.: (Did I failed to mention that? Really?)

As I headed towards to and opened the door to it, I saw Na-g a y mu talking with an annoyed SCP. However his attension shifted from SCP and started looking at me.

Fuka.: Your nickname is quite the reflection of your true self.

Nagumo.: Can we note that she bullied me? I'm inoccent!

Nagumo.: Ohh! You are Anos Voldigoad! The person Manabu-senpai is so interested! I'm Nagumo! Nice to meet you pet!

Anos.: Jelous that your crush doesn't care about you? And if you call me pet I will knock every teeth of your's out!

Nagumo.: How dare-

Anos.: Sorry my pet! I will be nicer from now! Here, catch this bone! *throws it to the other side of the room*

Nagumo.: You dare-

SCP.: Silence! Both of you!

Manabu.: (acting like kids... Annoying)

Anos.: Hello SCP! Sorry to bother you, but I'm here to ask that, "when will the 1st year's cruise leave ANHS?" The teacher failed to tell us because lack of time.

SCP.: It will leave on Friday. Is there anything else?

Nagumo.: What did you just called Manabu-senpai?