Prolonged: Causing Trouble?

Permitted This Character are not mine obviously they're from their rightful owners

Characters:
Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon
Harumi Jade
Mr.Handerson
Aliyah

Mention:
Morro Grayson
Mr.Demetrio

No one's Pov:

High school.

Most passerby would say Ninjago High Academy looks just like any other high school. A long brick building, rather well-kept campus, lovely shrubbery, and a healthy population of teenagers who would love to be anywhere else. Well, most of them anyway.

This day went on as usual reading, writing and doing school activities here and there. It's seems boring or torture as you think but surely this will help them. guide them from their future.

After a lot of school works,it was break time all students went to the cafeteria to buy some snacks and drinks,They often talked about what's going on with their life.they talked about their dreams, future jobs and other random stuff.Sometimes they also talked about their problems.

After eating the bell rang thus all students went directly to their perspective classroom to proceed for their next lesson. Its seems standard and ordinary or is it?

Well unfortunately being intelligent isn't hard Or so at least, not for Harumi Jade, Numbers, Words, Science, History, knowing it all is like a breathing for Harumi. Though it's a breath she's been holding in for the rest of the world. To her classmates she's about to burnout loser with no friends. To her struggling family she's the only one able to help them to get through the day. Throughout all of high school, Harumi's intelligence was never really shown. That is, until the school principal felt the needs to pair her up with a tutor.

Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon. A top one student in senior year haughty and arrogant and everything Harumi despises, she was given the task of making sure Harumi doesn't fail the midterms and sink the school's overall score below average. Forced to do an actual school work for the first time of her life.

•••

*I've never been here before*

A young white haired girl thought while she place both of her hands on her lap, It's a fact that she was full of yourself thinking she can handle everything. But reality struck, her grades where divided between D's and C's, her attendance and behavior have been impeccable.

She did one day of class earlier of this semester, knocking the perfect attendance award out of her grasp and into the hands of some other students. Not that she was aiming to win the stupid reward thing. Actually, she did her best to stay invisible, to be the wall paper, The forgotten and left behind, Not a single friend to vouch anything about her, Never in trouble, never in podium. It's been this way since the seventh grade, and that's the way she liked it.

So now that shes here, staring at the dark blue walls of the front office right infront of her, here to see the principal. She wondered what it is she'd done to be called in here.

The other two students waiting for Principal Jones sat across from her, they look like they were in a fight. One has a black eye, the other one had a swollen lip. They slouched over, their averted their eyes and making sure they don't accidentally graze each other's elbows or knees.

*What the hell am I doing here? did I do something wrong?*

The white haired girl thought again seemingly overwhelmed with whatever going on, Aliyah the secretary sits behind a large desk, never once looking at the students infront of her due to her busy arranging some important paperwork on her desk. She's super gangly, with extra sharp features black-rim glasses and a light brown hair pulled back in a tight ponytail, A classic typical look for an receptionist in a school, Or would it thought that would be?