Chapter 9. Back to work.

Y/N P.O.V

The two days have went by so fast I didn't even notice. My leg is slightly better but I can still feel it sore. It's difficult to move but I can move on two legs now. Progress is progress.

Today I was waiting for Andersen or anyone to give me a job. Litter sent me an email explaining we have enough materials to start building a hospital. Every apartment complex we wanted is already finished and our MPN's are quite happy. Also, it seems Mihara and Yuni are very pleased with their own room, so much they barely leave. I... really don't want to visit them.

In any case, while I try to figure out what else to do with the materials we scavenges besides building a hospital, Rapi and 2B work diligently with me. 2B insisted she wanted to help as much as possible so we gave her a little bit of space on my desk. Rapi wasn't very pleased with having another Nikke around my quarters 24/7 but she can't deny how useful she is.

Someone knocked on the door. 2B stood up to see what was wrong and saw Syuen on the other side. Anis, Neon and Sin were all following her to see what she's up to now. Oh boy...

Syuen:"Hey. Didn't I told you to clean this pigsty?"

Y/N:"No."

Syuen:"Really? I must have forgotten. Then again, of course I would. I don't care about you that much to-"

Y/N:"What are you doing here?"

Syuen:"I've got another mission for all of you. Allow me to explain..."

Rapi looked at me and winked. She stood up and walked towards Syuen.

Syuen:"Hey, what are you-"

Out of nowhere, Rapi kicked Syuen in the stomach really, really hard. Anis gasped and laughed a little. Sin got a camera and made a photo, Anis and Neon posing on it. 2B had no reaction.

Syuen:"Ungh....agh...."

Anis:"Has she lost her mind?"

Neon:"Seems so..."

Sin:"That was hilarious! Do it again, do it again!"

Rapi:"Commander, we have an intruder. How should I dispose of her. Should I, execute her?"

Syuen:"What?! Are you insane?! Don't-" *Grunts* "-you know... who I am?!"

Y/N:"My most sincere apologies. Rapi over here had her memories wiped. She doesn't recognise you."

Syuen:"What?!"

Y/N:"That's why please, I'd like to recieve a warning of when you come to avoid this kind of incidents."

Rapi:"...Is she someone you know, Commander?"

Y/N:"Sadly."

Rapi:"I'm sorry I did not recognise her. I thought she was an intruder. I felt she posed a potential threat and acted out. My apologies, once again."

Y/N:"Everything's fine. Well, all that's important at least."

Syuen:"Call... call..."

Y/N:"Come again?"

Syuen:"Call... a medic! I think she... broke my ribs!"

Y/N:"Oh dear."

I took my time to walk towards my computer, "failed" to dial the Missilis medical team number AND took my time to explain the situation, even talking with the receptionist about random topics for a while. Syuen was pissed, really pissed but hey, you got what you deserved.

Eventually, the Missilis medical team arrived and took her away.

Anis:"I'm afraid that'll be a one-and-done trick."