" send Javi what you know he'll get our hackers on it I'll get my men ready to go don't worry I'll get her back to you . I'll call you with updates soon. " I hang up the phone and call Javi immediately everyone at the table is looking at me alarmed by what's going on they obviously don't know what but based on my reaction and voice they know it's bad.

Javi picks up on the second ring " get the hackers on the information you're about to receive also get the men ready on standby to go on a mission I'm on way to the base now " " yes don " I hang up and jump out of my seat to leave . " wait what's happening how can
we help " . Alessandro says.

I stop and a sigh before telling them " you're not gonna want to help when I tell you who was on the phone ." " who was it " oldie says " Callum Hamilton" the protest immediately start from all of them " SHUT UP" I yell I don't have the time for their petty bullshit.

" Callum was one of my dads best friends he had always been uncle Callum to me . We are also allies. In case you forgot I am not apart of the Italian mafia or Russian mafia , I am the don of the fucking Mexican mafia you do not tell me who I help and don't . I do not have the time for this conversation good fucking bye . "

I walk to my car get in and drive straight to the base . By the time I get to the war room it's busy with the taps of computer keys .Hours later we have a location and details about the motorcycle club and their members and maps of the compound . " don for the most part this club has good values . Their more like vigilantes who serve justice to abusers and pedophiles. They also sell weapons ." I nod acknowledging that I heard the hacker .

" there's a chance they don't know what he's done " Javi says " here's what we're gonna do , two hundred of our men and us will surround their compound . They have about a little over hundred members at this chapter . You and I along with Azuls men will head to the front gate and demand to speak with the president of the chapter If it turns out he does know and is protecting him we"ll attack. ".

The chapter is located on Long Island so my men and I climb into our bullet proof vehicles and head for the compound . By the time we arrive at the compound it's staring to get dark out. I wait for my men in their cars and on foot to surround the back left and right of the compound before my team , Javi and I move to cover the front alerting the prospects on the gate were here.

              I get out gun In hand , Javi strides up to the gate and demands to speak to the president

I get out gun In hand , Javi strides up to the gate and demands to speak to the president. On missions like this Javi and I like to have people think he's in charge . They tend to underestimate me and then I get to reveal myself at the right time.

The prospects radio their prez about the situation at the gate unaware they are surrounded. Within a few seconds most of their club exits their clubhouse, and stands near the gate, all armed. The prez and what looks to be the vice president approach the gate to speak with Javi .

" are you Venom president of this club " Javi asks the bearded man covered in tattoos. " I am and who are you " " Mexican mafia " some of the members look shocked but most keep their faces blank . " we have no problems with you're mafia " the president venom states .