Chapter 5: Merry XXXmas

Comenzar desde el principio

     He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV while Joyce put the gift wrap back in the closet.

     “Do you want to watch a movie?” Hopper flicked through the channels.

     “I don’t know,” Joyce rummaged through a box of ribbons and bows. “What’s on?”

     “Not much,” he replied. “Just the same old holiday movies they play every year.”

     “Oh, never mind then,” she called back. “I have a better idea.”

     “What’s that?” he asked.

    “Open an early Christmas present.”

     Joyce emerged from the closet, no longer wearing the Mrs. Claus outfit. Instead, she wore a red silk robe with a green ribbon tied around her waist in a large over sized bow. She made her way over to the couch and sat down next to Hopper, who put an arm around her and brought her in close for a kiss. His fake white beard tickled her nose.

     “Oh, yea?” Hopper grinned. “Well, you know, as Santa Claus, I officially declare you and me to be on the Nice List for life.”

     “Aww, that’s too bad,” Joyce’s hand traced the length of his red jacket. “I was hoping to be on the Naughty List.”

     “Is that so?” he teased her.

     “Yea,” she said as her hand reached his belt.

     As Joyce unbuckled his belt, she slipped one hand down his pants. Her fingers slowly and tenderly stroked the length of his shaft and then stopped the base. She gently squeezed and massaged his balls in her hand. Hopper let out a low groan as Joyce’s hand made its way back up his shaft. Sweat glistened across his brow. She gave his penis a few hard pumps before pulling her hand out of his pants. She relished at the sight of him, softly panting, with his swollen cock stiff and erect, poking through his pants.

     “Okay, I give in!” he gazed at her hungrily. “You’re on the Naughty List! Just keep going!”

     “Good!” Joyce grabbed him by the beard and kissed him. “Now be a good Santa and wait here. I’ll be right back.”

     Hopper groaned in frustration. “Okay, but make it quick.”

     Joyce quickly jumped off the couch and went into the kitchen. There she found a bowl of candy and icing tubes next to a box of gingerbread cookies. She had intended to make them with the kids, but now she found a new use for them. Leaving the cookies aside, she picked up the bowl with the candy and icing and brought it over to the end table by the couch. Joyce pulled Hopper’s pants down around his ankles, freeing his engorged penis. She picked up the tube of white icing and drizzled it on his cock and until it was completely white. She then used the tubes of red and green icing to create swirls on around the white icing until his dick looked like a candy cane.

     She got down on her knees and kissed the tip, taking a moment to suck on it, licking the icing. She paused a moment, opening her mouth as if to kiss her way down his shaft. Instead, she smiled and lowered her head to the space between his balls and his ass. She began kissing his skin down there and flicking at it with her tongue.

     “Oh, Mrs, Claus!” Hopper groaned, his fingers gripping the couch hard as the pleasure filled his body. “You're naughty! So fucking naughty!”

     She moved higher and sucked on his balls one at a time. From there, she kissed her way back up his shaft, flicking her tongue and licking off the icing along the way. Once she reached the tip, she wrapped her lips around it and pushed his shaft in her mouth as far is it would go. Hopper panted and grunted as she sucked and pumped with both hands. He was so close to the edge he couldn’t stand it. He took one hand off the couch and grabbed Joyce by the hair, urging her on.