🔥Morning Touches🔥

Magsimula sa umpisa

Karl nodded quickly, pressing back against Sapnap's cock, catching the tip on his rim, causing him to whine.

"I need to hear a yes or no, darling." Sapnap caressed Karl's plush thighs, kissing his forehead as he waited for a verbal response.

"Yes! Yes, Sappy, please fuck me!~" Karl squirmed, gripping the sheets.

Sapnap pressed his lips to Karl's as he slowly pushed his cock into him, bottoming out quickly and groaning loudly. "Fuck~" He put one of Karl's calves over his shoulder, holding his other leg by his thigh. "Quackity, come here baby," he reached forward and pulled the smaller male towards him, kissing him deeply.

"S-Sap, please move~" Karl whined, wiggling under the younger male.

Sapnap pulled away from Quackity and smirked at the boy under him. Holding his thigh with one hand and his hip with the other he started to rock his hips, making the other moan.

Karl reached up to grip Sapnap's shoulders, moaning.

Sapnap didn't wait long to start thrusting ruthlessly into Karl, railing him as the sound of skin slapping together rang throughout the room. "Co-ome here baby, help Karl ou-out, huh?~" Sapnap kissed Quackity and gently led his head down to Karl's weeping cock from where he was sitting next to the taller male.

Quackity slowly took Karl's cock into his mouth, bobbing his head in time with Sapnap's thrusts. He rubbed his hips against the bed in desperation for touch, but continued his blow job, hoping to add an extra layer of pleasure for Karl.

Sapnap threw his head back, eyes fluttering shut as he enjoyed the warm heat squeezing his cock, kneading Karl's thighs. "Fuck you feel so good baby~" He kept up his ruthless pace, looking down at Karl's fucked out face, mouth open in silent moans and eyes rolled back in his head as Sapnap pounded the bundle of nerves in his ass.

"Gonna- ah!~" Karl arched his back deeply, gripping the sheets. "Gonna cum!~" His legs started to shake in pleasure as a knot built quickly in his stomach

"Cum for me baby~" Sapnap growled playfully, fucking him harder.

At this, Quackity bobbed his head faster, hollowing his cheeks before he deep-throated Karl, gagging slightly before he was able to hold his head there, nose brushing against Karl's soft skin.

Karl let out a string of loud, gasping moans as he came in Quackity's mouth, bucking his hips for his cock to hit the back of Quackity's throat.

Quackity gagged at the sudden movement, and pulled back, cum dripping down his chin. He swallowed what was in his mouth before catching his breath, staring at the fucked out male in bliss.

Sapnap continued to pound Karl, milking his orgasm until he was shaking from overstimulation. Only then did he slowly pull out and kiss him, letting the male enjoy his high. Turning to the other, Quackity was rubbing his hips against the bed, whining. "You've been so patient, love," Sapnap leaned forward and licked the cum off his chin before kissing him. "Your turn~"

"Yes please~" Quackity quickly flipped himself, sitting on his knees and elbows, legs spread for the taller male as he wiggled his hips at Sapnap.

"Good boy," Sapnap praised, grabbing the bottle of lube and rubbing a good amount on Quackity's entrance so this wouldn't hurt, even with the earlier prep. Once he felt satisfied, he pushed in until he bottomed out, hissing at the tightness.

Quackity whined, rocking his hips to get the top to move.

Getting the signal, Sapnap wasted no time fucking into the smaller male, hand moving down to grip his hair, the other hand holding his hip. Sapnap squeezed his eyes shut, not sure how much longer he could hold out after fucking one of his fiancés to completion already. "Baby I-" he was cut off by a loud moan from Quackity, the smaller's back arching, signaling Sapnap had found the bundle of nerves. Sapnap wasted no time hitting harder into that spot, determined to get his fiancé to cum before he did, tugging on his hair to tilt his head back and kiss him.

Quackity kissed back lazily, body shaking as his prostate was abused by the younger male.

Sapnap's hand ran down Quackity's skin, leaving his hair to run down his spine and rub his hip, slowly snaking around to pump Quackity's cock in time with his sloppy thrusts. "You've been such a good boy for me, taking me so well~" Sapnap started to leave marks and bites on Quackity's neck and shoulders, groaning against his soft skin.

"Sap-" Quackity was cut off by his moan, thighs shaking as a knot built in his stomach. "I'm close~"

Sapnap nodded into the smaller's back, fucking into him harder, as well as doing his best to keep a steady pace with the hand on Quackity's cock.

The smaller male let out a string of loud moans, pushing back against his top as he came into his hand, arms giving out as he flopped against the bed with his ass in the air.

Sapnap helped the smaller ride out his orgasm before pulling out and pumping himself to completion, throwing his head back at the relief of his orgasm, breath getting caught in his throat from the pleasure. He let himself enjoy his high before grabbing the tissues and wiping himself clean, before going to the other two and doing the same. "Thank you both" He whispered, kissing them gently. "Want to take a bath or sleep?"

Both men just snuggled up to him, clearly too tired to get up.

Sapnap chuckled and pulled them close, kissing them both once more. "Love you"

"Mm, love you too" Karl mumbled into Sapnap's arm.

"Love you" Quackity managed to say before he slipped into sleep.

Sapnap smiled, exhausted, holding his fiances close to his side as he fell asleep.