"Are you sure? This is a very non virgin vid- show the vid dick, and Ian no virgin either tf" dd said giggling.

She got a wham, god dam was heard from ddots phone as dd's eyes widened. "Tuh, ain't no way ha ass move like that" dd said leaning back in his chair, eyes still glued to the screen.

"See, that's the power of that ass. Now he's hipnotized, ddot wake him up"

Ddot grabbed his bottle of water and chugged a splashed on dd. Dd instant reacted and grabbed ddots hood.

Since ddot was already in the floor dd already had a one up, throwing fake punches at him. "Alright you got it" ddot laughed tryna get up.

Dd let go of him, holding his stomach as he laughed. "You pussy" notti laughed pointing at ddot.

All three laughed in harmony. High, bored, and enjoying company.

                          𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜                                          ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰᶦˡˡ,ʰᵃʳˡᵉᵐ

                                          ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰᶦˡˡ,ʰᵃʳˡᵉᵐ

Adoria placed her last sticker on her wall as she backed up and looked. All night by Beyoncé played on her speaker.

Adoria loved to just chill and music was definitely her safe place. She quickly turned around to three knocks.

Bria entered her room slowly with a plate of crackers with peanut butter on top, and a large smile.

"Oh wow, that looks amazing dory!" She said placing the food on her nightstand, walking over to see all the pictures of the fun adventures that her and dory went on together.

"It's like a scrapbook, but on my wall" dory shrugged and giggled. "Well it's amazing, your talented dory for real"

^^^ her wall (if you don't like this imagine it as whateve irdc)

Adoria smiled and jumped up to grab her crackers and peanut butter. "Okay so I really came here to talk about something... well ask more than talk"

Adoria shoved a cracker in her mouth nodding and Bria sat on the side of the bed. Adore loved crackers and peanut butter.

"Basically, you remember melz right?" Adore nodded still munching. "Well she's really stressed right now because she has a kid with no baby sitter"

Adoria tilted her head a little. "Don't she have brothers?" She asked. "Yeah but... they aren't as... responsible." Bria replied.

"If you're asking me to watch her child the answer is no." Adoria said. "But why not dory? You can't just help her out?" Bria pleaded.

"But Bria, you know how I am around other people" she replied. "I understand that but your great with babies, plays Amari is a very great child" Bri said.

Adoria looked Bria in her eyes, seeing she really wanted to help melz out. "Fine. BUT I need another plate of peanut butter and crackers right now" Bria jumped up on her feet and jumped on Adorias bed.

"Bria- Bria move off my bed" Adoria said before laughing her butt off. Adoria ended up joining her as the two just jumped, feeling great.

𝟥 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌...

Adoria was now doodling with her headphones in her ear as she ate her dinner... well picked at it. "Bria I gotta tell you something, but don't tell anyone. Not even melz"

"I'm all ears girl" Bria said sitting in front of of her with her plate of food. "Okay. Soooo I kinda have a little, smudge, tiny, spec, crush"

Bria widened her eyes. "Anddddd this boy isss.."

"I don't know his name but I just know he's friend with that ddot boy I told you about. I've seen him hang with him all the time" she said before scooping a spoon full of mash potatoes.

"Well, are you gonna ask him out?" Bria ask while cutting her steak. "Nope, I'd rather just stare at him. Besides it's not really a crush it's more of a... attractive face so you stare kinda face."

Bria nodded her head while chewing her steak. "Have you ever had the birds and the bees talk?" She asked. "You mean like nature?" She asked.

Bria sighed. "You're not ready my child, don't worry" she said patting her head. The two sat and talked throughout the night.

Later in the night, Adoria picked out her outfit for school again. She always was a comfy kinda student, just so she wouldn't stand out to anyone.

Just a simple sweatsuit set or leggings was her go to. Adoria loved crocs as well, she has like 50 of them in her collection.

She did her nighttime routine that consisted of washing her face and moisturizer, she laid in the bed and closed her eyes playing Spotless mind by jhene aiko on her tv as she drifted off to sleep.

Collab book with arin1ka  🙏🏾🙏🏾

THOUGHTS???

-YTIW