"First gang whom Sir Mark's team should take down."

"In public, really?" she scoffed.

"They're chasing each other, probably. Come on." Taeyong guided her to the others.

When they all reunited, Taeyong passed his other gun to Wonbin, and then they both tried hard to cover the other two.

The shooting sounds are still loud, declaring that they're still near. Since they didn't bring a car, they hardly navigated to a safe area, far from where the chase is probably happening.

"They could be around somewhere. This is a gang chase; they can easily surround the area," Wonbin says.

"Is nobody talking to you? Mark's team?" Daeun asks.

He shook his head. "Renjun-hyung only informed me to get far asap. That was three minutes ago."

"We need to go back immediately." Taeyong says, "Anton, go with us for now."

Anton looked at him with obvious, scared eyes. "I really thought you'd be the one who'd shoot me."

"This kid," Taeyong chuckled, leading them to another path. "We should be at the bus stop after"

"Fuck!" Daeun yelled as she was dragged down to crouch on the ground.

"Hyung!" Anton exclaimed, and the siblings also snapped at Taeyong.

"I'm fine," he assured. "Just a bullet graze."

"We need backup," Wonbin says on his earpiece. He aims at the man from a distance in front of them and takes a shot. "Hello! I'm with Daeun and Anton." he called again

Two men were easily ambushed from the back, revealing Mark and Jisung.

"No need to shout," Mark says as he runs to them. He stopped in front of Daeun and flashed a small smile. "Hey"

Daeun glared at him. "What if I died?"

Mark chuckled. "You won't."

"You sound so confident."

He only smiled, then turned to the other three. "I can take it from here. Jisung can take you to the car."

"Thank shit," Wonbin mumbled, ruffling Anton's hair, who's only crouching beside him. "Come on, baby boy, you're safe."

"Miss Daeun," Mark tapped her shoulder, "go to Andreas when you arrive at the house."

Daeun's brows creased. "Why?"

"Let's go now." Taeyong nudged her in a hurry and gently dragged her to where Jisung was leading them.

The speedy ride back to the main house is quiet. The conversation between Jisung, Wonbin, and Taeyong only lasted for the first few minutes.

Daeun and Anton only sat there silently; both had different thoughts in mind. If Anton's were all frights, hers were merely disappointments.

Surely, her dad won't let her go out again.

"We're here," Wonbin announced, hopping out of the passenger's seat, followed by the other three on the backseat.

"Go, I need to go back there," Jisung said.

"Thank you, Ji," Wonbin says.

"Stay safe back there," Daeun added.

Jisung nodded. "Get to Andreas, miss Daeun. He's worried sick," he said, then drove away.

"What is this now?" Daeun mumbled.

Mark and Jisung said the same thing.

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶  i love you dangerously  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶̶̶̶

Taeyong is getting his graze treated at the clinic, Wonbin reported to his father, and Anton is sleeping in Daeun's room.

Go to Andreas; these words have only stuck in her mind ever since Mark said them, and then Jisung.

She took a well-needed shower to ease the stress from what happened, yet those words didn't vanish from her head even for a second.

Now, she's outside the specific male's room.

Daeun sighed for the nth time, fighting with herself.

Just why does she need to go to him? She never got a proper explanation why, and she'll only get the answer if she sees him.

With another sigh, she raised her hand in an attempt to knock, but before she could, someone gripped her free hand and turned her around.

Daeun didn't get the chance to look at who it was, as she was immediately pulled into a hug.

The familiar build of his body, body scent, and blonde mullet hair only gave away his identity.

"You're here," he says. "Did you get caught up in the chase?"

She nodded. "No bruises, though. Taeyong only got a graze."

"That's fine," he answers, yet he still hasn't pulled away.

Daeun doubted that he would do it very soon, though. Even if it was a very unexpected action—totally uncalled for—she didn't break the hug. Daeun hugged back.

last update for the week! ILYD is in 10k ♡♡♡ thank you for patiently waiting for the updates

last update for the week! ILYD is in 10k ♡♡♡ thank you for patiently waiting for the updates. your utmost support and feedbacks are always appreciated! 

have a blast, everyone!