Chapter 18: The League of Villains attacks. All for One vs All Might

Start from the beginning

Mandalay-She's worried about being a spinster forever...

Deku-A spinster? You're that old...?

Pixibob smacked him in the face.

Pixibob-Who's old? Not me!!

Deku looked to see a kid.

Deku-Hey, I've been wondering...That boy whose child is he?

Mandalay-Oh, He's actually my nephew. Kota, come over and say hello. You'll be spending a week with these guys after all...

Deku-Hi, I'm Midoriya from U.A. High School hero course. Nice to meetcha.

Kota then punched Deku in the area between his legs.

Deku fell to the ground. And then Iida ran to Deku's aid.

Iida-Midoriya!

Mandalay-Hey Kota!! Why'd you punch Midoriya in the junk?!

Kota-I can't abide jerks who wanna be heroes.

Iida-Abide?! How old is this kid?!

Kota walked away.

Bakugo-Cute kid.

Todoroki-You two are a lot alike.

Bakugo-A lot alike?! Buzz off!! Don't wanna hear anything outta you Icy-Hot!!

Todoroki-Sorry.

Mr.Aizawa-Enough of this sideshow. Go and get your luggage from the bus. Drop your things off in your rooms, then come to dinner in the mess hall. After that, you'll bathe. Then it's bedtime. The real training starts tomorrow. Now hurry up.

Later...

Deku clapped his hands.

Deku-Thanks for the food!!

Everyone was scarfing like crazy, they were eating everything. They were eating just like Goku does.

Kirishima-Delicious! This rice is amazing!!

Kaminari-The flavors seeping into every part of me!! Each grain's just as good as lunch rushe's!! Wish I munch on this stuff forever!!

Kaminari and Kirishima noticed something.

Kaminari-Clay pot?

Kirishima-Was it made in a clay pot?

Pixibob-Yeah but...You boys sure get weirdly excited when you're hungry. Don't expect the pampering to continue. It's only for today only. So eat your fill now.

Mandalay-Ah, Kota can you haul those veggies for me?

Kota walked to the crate and picked it up and walked away.

Deku started to grow curious about the boy.

After the hot springs incident...Deku brought the unconscious Kota to Mandalay.

Mandalay-Must've passed out from fear of falling...Thanks. We put him up there on guard because Eraser told us one of you was "the embodiment of lust" girls today sure do develop quickly, huh?

Deku-I'm glad nobody got hurt...

Mandalay-You sure do act fast though.

Deku then gets a flashback of what Kota said.

Deku-Kota...He seems pretty opposed to heroes.

Mandalay-Huh?

Deku-All my life I've been surrounded by who wanted to be heroes...So I did too...Isn't it unusual for a kid his age to be like this?