Chapter 18: The League of Villains attacks. All for One vs All Might

Author notes: Hey guys took a long time to make this chapter so hope you enjoy it. Also in case you don't know this is their opening.⬇️

Previously on What if Goku trained Deku. The practical exam was crazy for Deku and Bakugo when they faced the Ginyu Force. It felt like a struggle for both of them but they knew what they had to do. Deku made the idea to use fusion to become Dekugo but Bakugo's pride wouldn't let it happen. But Bakugo learned the risk, so he agreed to use fusion. defeated the Ginyu Force and passed the practical exam. Before all that Deku might have had a vision. Worrying about the future of the superhuman society and his potential feelings for Uraraka. How Deku will handle this? Find out now!

The students jumped off the cliff and landed on the ground.

Mineta instantly ran into the forest.

Deku-Uh I guess he was excited?

Todoroki-Probably but we should-

Mineta-Daaaaaahh!!!

Mineta ran back and a huge monster came out of the forest.

Sero/Kaminari-What the heck is that?!

Ashido-Koda!

Koda-Calm yourself creature please, back down!

The creature was about to hit Koda until Deku shot a ki blast destroying it.

Deku-That explains it! It's not real, that's why I couldn't sense it's energy!

Kirishima-How about we make it a competition?

Kaminari-A competition?

Kirishima-Yeah, whoever destroys the most creatures wins.

Bakugo-I'm gonna win this.

Deku-Dream on.

Quickly everyone charged in further into the forest.
Everywhere they went, creature after creature kept popping.

Deku was having a hard time, destroying them when they rapidly came back.

Later when it was close to sunset everyone made it.

Pixibob-They're finally here.

Mandalay-Needless to say, they didn't make it in time for lunch.

Everyone was tired and they looked sick, from using their quirks and using Ki.

Sero-It'll only take three hours. Yeah right...

Kirishima-So hungry. Gonna die...

Sato-Flaunting the power gap in our faces...?

Iida-Thats cruel.

Pixibob-Mew, mew, mew...We thought It'd take longer than that. And you dealt with my earth beast pretty easily not bad especially...You four.

The four were Deku, Iida, Todoroki, and Bakugo.

Pixibob-I'm guessing your past experiences allowed you to act without hesitation? Gonna have for three fun years from now! I'm making them as mine.

Deku/Iida/Todoroki/Bakugo-Dah?!

The four are trying to protect themselves from Pixibob's pouncing.

Mr.Aizawa-Hey Mandalay...I didn't know she was like that.