welcome home - 𝟎𝟎𝟏.

𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗭𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗢 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗭 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟑 , 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟑 , 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

# 𝟑 : 𝟏 𝟎 ᴘᴍ

KAIZER LOWERED THE cup of lean away from his pink plump lips, his eyes wandering around the unfamiliar neighborhood. The heat blazed through his car while a gentle cool breeze came through his car window.

The nineteen year old boy examined the brick buildings to see if one in particular looked familiar. His mother kicked him out for no reason whatsoever. Kaizer was the one who helped his mother put food on the table for his little sister. He didn't care about his well-being. All he cared about was making sure his younger sibling had something to fill her stomach.

"What's the number again?" He mumbled under his breath before grabbing his phone that was laying on the passenger seat.

He went into his messages and clicked on the correct contact name. After finding out what apartment it was, Kaizer turned off the heat and took his key out of the ignition. Stepping out his car, Kaizer unlocked the backseat and began grabbing his belongings.

It wasn't much since he wasn't materialistic. He didn't care for clothes nor shoes. If he could run around naked he would.

A female walked out the apartment he was supposedly moving into. She looked around as if she was searching for someone or something. "Yo! You Caesar daughter?" He called out causing her to shift her eyes on him.

"Y-Yes!" She yelled back stuttering a little.

timeskip

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧 - 𝐍𝐘𝐂
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟑 , 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

# 𝟖 : 𝟎 𝟔 ᴘᴍ

KAIZER LICKED OVER his lips as he spoke to 'Ms. Tasha'. "In this house you CANNOT disobey my rules." She pointed her index finger in his face causing him to move his head. "Ma'am, you not my motha' please don't put yo' finger in my face." His voice coming out calm even though he grew irritated quickly by the way she was bossing him around.

He understood that this was her household and there were rules and regulations but that didn't mean she could be nasty and disrespectful to her 'guests'. "Mhm whatever... AURORA! show him to his room." Tasha rolled her eyes and walked away from Kaizer.

"This bitch finna put me through hell." He murmured to himself knowing she was going to treat him like he was her enemy. A girl walked into the living room only wearing an over-sized shirt and some sweatpants. Her hair was up in a messy bun while fuzzy thick socks occupied her cold feet.

She looked familiar.

"You're gonna be sharing a room with me..." She said barely above a whisper. She held her head down as if she was trying to avoid his wandering eyes. "We sleepin' in the same bed or something? Cause I could find somewhere else ta' stay." He scrunched up his face not liking the idea of him sleeping in the same room with her.

"No no, you're gonna be sleeping on the other bed.." She finally lifted her head up and allowed Kaizer to examine her facial features.

So pretty. 

He thought to himself seeing her raw face. Kaizer rarely saw girls that accepted their natural beauty and didn't paint their faces with foundation and other makeup products.

"Follow me.." She turned around and began walking in the direction of her room. Kaiser followed behind her while his eyes trailed down to her lower half. His tongue glided over his lips seeing the movement of her butt.

Gah lee, I might just like it here.

Kaizer raised his head up and looked at the back of her head. "Here's my room or our room.." She opened the door and moved out of the way for Kaizer to walk in. "It smell good as hell in this bitch." His nostrils flared up taking in the welcoming scent. "Thank you.." She mumbled before walking over to the plain mattress.

"Mhm.. this is my side of the room?" Kaizer pointed to the plain area on the right hand side of the large room. "Yup, I moved most of my things out of your way." She replied. Aurora fidgeted with the string of her sweatpants nervously. This was her first time having a person of the opposite gender in her room besides her brother.

"A'ight.." Kaizer walked over to his territory and began unpacking his clothes and items. He put most of his sneakers under the bed while he placed his clothes in an empty dresser. Thank God Aurora's room was big enough for them two.

Aurora's phone began to ring causing her to quickly answer it. "Hell-" Before Aurora could finish saying Hello she was met with her father shouting at her through the phone. "Didn't I tell you to wash my fuckin' clothes before you got off of school!" Kaizer peeked over his shoulder, stopping what he was once doing.

He raised an eyebrow trying to figure out who she was on the phone with.

Aurora stayed silent unable to say anything as tears began intruding her eyes. She pulled the phone away from her ear and climbed onto her bed. Kaizer watched the female curl up into a ball while soft sobs left from her mouth, it was like he wasn't even
there.

Kaizer could feel himself grow upset. He hate seeing pretty girls get treated poorly. Especially if their personalities  were top tier.

Fuck I feel bad for her.

Kaizer kicked off his shoes and placed them neatly under his bed before grabbing the sheets and covers from off the floor.

Karma.