Authors Note- New Story

Hello everyone!

I'm just here to let you all know that I have officially started a new KNY fic that I actually plan on finishing. I already have roughly a dozen chapters written and many more planned out. So far, only the reader information, relationship information, and prologue have been published. The story is called 'Luminous' and it is a female reader insert story.

I know I said I was going to rewrite this story once I read the manga and I will. I just haven't figured out what all I'll be changing and what I'll be keeping. It might be a long while before I get around to rewriting it as I'm currently focusing on the newest story I've started.

I hope you all check it out! I personally quite like it so far as it's pretty different from other fanfictions I've written. I also plan on it being decently long. Like, 50+ chapters long. Probably going to become my longest fanfiction yet (the current longest is on another account and is at 31 chapters and counting).

Anyways, please check out my new story if you want to! I promise that if you enjoyed this one despite it being written before I read the manga and therefore contained wrong information and OOC characters, then I bet you'll enjoy this new one a lot more.

Love you guys, and thank you for supporting my story!