Chapter 3

WARNINGS!!: cringe, one curse word (in the AN),

  After falling for about 30 seconds (the hole looked deeper than it really is) they ended up in a foresty area, much like the one from Jess's erlier dream. There were lots of trees, vines, bushes, flowers, reandom fallen twigs/ sticks, ect. They saw a person half hidden behind a nearby tree. "Hello..?" Pepper called out. The figure walked out from behind the tree.

  "Hi! Its not very often that people fall through that strange portal-rift thinggy, whatever you wanna call it" They say this with a friendly smile. "Do you guys need help? are you okay? did you get hurt by the fall?-" "who, are you?" Max interupts. "oh my apologies, i must have forgotten to introduce myself. Im Calli!!!" They exclaim. "why do you seem so.. familiar, Calli..?" Amber and Ember ask at the same time. "Hmm- i wish i knew, but i don't remember much from before i got here. though you two do seem familiar to me..." They say.

"well... Nice to meet you, Kalli!" Jess greets. "What are your names?" Calli asks "Im Amber and this is my twin suster Ember!" "Im Pepper, yes like the seasoning." "Im Max!" "and Im Jess" "well, nice to meet you, Amber, Ember, Pepper, Max, and Jess! and welcome, to the Chaos Village."

i have been working on this goddamn chapter since november 6. HOW THE FUCK HAS THIS TAKEN SO LONG???
AnYwAyS-
puplish; 12/25/23 (merry christmas, to those who celebrate)
first edit: 3/27/24, added warnings, edited the meeting Calli part a bit, added paragraph breaks (it was all in one giant paragraph b4-)