chapter 5:y/n origin: part 1

Start from the beginning

As he approached the scene, he overheard a girl yelling at a bully and a boy sobbing behind her.

Girl:could you guys seriously stop bothering on my brother every single day

Bully:heh...and what are you going to do anyway? That child is already bothersome, complaining that hes better than us and boasting that he'll be better than everyone else.

Y/n:*shit, if I remember correctly that girl should be one of my classmate that attend the same class as me every single time , never spoken to her in my entire year ever since I enrolled to this school due to my reputation as the "hopeless son", if I ever intervene I will gain more attention best if I start leaving*

Girl: You're in a year higher grade than him, aren't you? So why should you mock him for being a god boy in his class?

Bully: isn't it obviously who doesn't adore a teacher pet at the very least? I dislike pests who bark for attention

Girl: well at least he's not a monkey who does things that will entertain them over silly things.

Y/n:* and there goes my quiet life*

Bully: what do you say slut?!

In the tense cafeteria atmosphere, the bully, fueled by anger, raised his fist, ready to strike the girl's face. Just as the impending blow seemed inevitable, Y/n swiftly intervened, catching the boy's fist mid-air. Murmurs and whispers swept through the onlookers as they witnessed Y/n stepping into the action.

Witness1: hey isn't that....

Witness2: yeah its that unfortunate kid that was born without any attribute nor talent heard that his father was the best soilder out there

Witness3: does this kid have a death wish? Mostly not even a talentless student could stand against him

Bully: what do you want ,talentless loser, who give you the right to intervene?

Y/n:(calmly) I know it's not my right to say this but could we not resort violence to resolve things ? Don't want things to go chaotic you see.

Y/n released his grip on the bully's hand, and the aggressive tension seemed to ease. The bully took a step backward, suggesting a reluctant retreat.

Bully: (smirking) Consider yourself lucky this time, talentless. I will be taking my leave now.

Just as he turned to leave, a sudden change of heart or perhaps a surge of defiance compelled him to whirl back around.

Bully: (with a scoff) As if I'd take orders from a talentless person like you seriously.

In a swift and precise movement, Y/n gracefully dodged the bully's incoming punch. Seizing the opportunity, he expertly maneuvered behind the aggressor, delivering a swift strike to the back of the bully's ankle. The unexpected blow caused the bully to stumble backward, losing balance.