CHAPTER 11

WARNINGS:CURSING, MENTIONS OF BLOOD
Word count:2687
-----------------------------------
June 10th
-----------------

You were woken up by the sound of loud music.

Annoyed, you got up and stepped into your slippers. You were still half asleep while walking to the door, so you were kind of stumbling around.

What you didn't expect was for the door to swing open and for you to fly across the room. How did this happen?

Panda and Inumaki.

As today was the moving day, Panda and Inumaki volunteered to help you move your stuff while Maki stayed at the school and got your room ready. So both of them being outrageously energetic at nine in the morning caused them to get to your house three hours ahead of the scheduled time.

The two of them thought that you would've been up by now getting ready since today was a big day for you. You had stayed up all night finishing packing while on the phone with Maki, so you didn't get much sleep.

This all leads up to you being on the ground and Panda and Inumaki apologizing repeatedly. "OH MY [Y/N], WE ARE SO SORRY," Panda said with a cracking voice. not wanting Maki to find out about it because of what happened the last time Panda unintentionally hurt you.

"MUSTARD LEAF!" Inumaki said this while trying to get you to sit up. "Ow! ow! ow! holy shit" you hissed out in pain. "Hey, why are you being so loud- What happened!?" Megumi ran toward you, kneeling right in front of you, trying to get a good look at your bleeding forehead.

Panda and Inumaki were honestly thinking about just running away and never coming back because they knew they were going to get their shit rocked once Maki found out, but they knew Megumi would get the first few hits in.

Thankfully for them, Megumi was more worried about you for the moment that is, while you were still trying to process everything that just happened. The only thing that brought you out of your thoughts was the alcohol wipe Megumi was using.

"Hey [y/n] you okay? How hard did you hit your head?" You turned to look at him and said, "Um, not hard I'm fine" Trying to shoo him away and stand back up Megumi pulled you back down. "sit down I have to finish cleaning up your cut, how did this even happen?" glaring at the two standing in the doorway trying to get away. "we slammed the door into her face running in here."

"you what." Megumi had temporarily stopped cleaning your wound and was now giving them a death glare. Angry was an understatement of how irritated he was. If you weren't, in pain who knows what insults he would've said even though, they were older than him.

"Megumi" he didn't hear you "Megumi! you're hurting me" "What? crap sorry" Megumi was pressing the alcohol wipe down on your cut. "[y/n] lay down who knows how hard you hit your head on the floor I'm calling Shoko over to check you out." "No megs I'm fine that's a little excessive she's probably bus-" he was already on the phone before you could finish your sentence.

"WHAT!? what the hell happened? Is she still awake? does she feel dizzy? I'm on my way don't let her fall asleep" you could hear Shoko yelling through the phone Megumi even had to pull the phone away from his ear for a second. "she's awake, you dizzy?" you shook your head "she's not dizzy we'll see you in a bit"

Not even 15 minutes later Shoko was ringing the doorbell frantically Megumi hurriedly rushed down the stairs and let Shoko in. "where is she" "Up the stairs Down the hall to your right." Once she was in your room she hurried to your side placing down her briefcase. She grabbed hold of your chin and moved your head around gently checking for any more injuries.

"What happened?" Megumi explained everything and by this point, Panda and Inumaki were just standing there in shock and fear. "Guys you're being drama-" the door was slammed open "[Y/N]!! ARE YOU OKAY PLEASE DON'T DIE ON ME" You rolled your eyes, it was none other than your father Satoru Gojo. He started shaking you around "No you can't die! Stay with me! Push through!" he finally shut up when Shoko backhandedly slapped him. "calm down you idiot you'll hurt her more"