CHAPTER 10

WARNINGS: CURSING
word count:2,222
---------------------------------

JUNE 5
-----------------

There are only five days left until you officially move into Jujutsu High, it had been a whole week since the sleepover you had with the trio. Ever since all of you have been hanging out more often going to places like the outlet, amusement park, and the water park, you grew closer and closer to Maki.

It was too early for you to say you had a crush on Maki you just wanted to be friends with her and enjoy the moment. So for that same reason, you and her were hanging out today. The both of you agreed to go on a shopping spree. Well, more like you begged Maki to go shopping with you.

From what you learned from Panda Maki hated shopping she liked to focus more on her strength rather than doing "useless things." Yet somehow Panda convinced Maki to go shopping with you. Truth is Panda was tired of hearing you complain about Maki hating you so being the wingman he is he helped out.

This all leads up to this moment right here you struggling to pick an outfit to impress Maki yet be comfortable in. Since it's the beginning of June it still wasn't too hot so you decided to go with a navy blue skirt that stopped just above mid-thigh and a black long-sleeved turtle neck, It had rain last night so it was still a bit cold. So you grabbed a black leather jacket and your knee-high boots.

You paired it with a nice tiny silver watch Gojo had gotten you for your birthday along with some silver hoop earrings. Finishing up getting ready you heard Maki knock on the door but before you could run down you touched up your lips with some lip gloss. When you opened the door your jaw dropped, Maki was wearing dark green cargo pants that were slightly baggy with a black crop top that only showed a bit of her stomach making her abs visible. Over her shirt was a black button-up that was left completely open with converses.

The jaw-dropper was her long hair that was down it sat right above her belly button perfectly. You love seeing her with her hair down but ever since the sleepover her hair was always up. When you asked about it she said she didn't like how she looked but you quickly corrected her and told her you loved it when she had her hair down that was two days ago.

You snapped out of your haze and pulled her in for a hug. "you look so good!" you said with excitement in your voice. Maki pulled away from the hug "Pftt don't get me started on you, you look beautiful" he said with a cheeky smile knowing you blushed easily.

Looking away quickly you said, "Yeah as if now let's get going shall we?" Maki nodded and looped her arm around yours. The drive was only 20 minutes away so instead of calling Nitta the both of you decided to just take a taxi there. When you arrived Maki paid the driver and the both of you were off walking by all the stores you went into a store that did permanent friends ship bracelets you asked Maki if she could get on with you.

Of course, she said yes because she would never dare to say no to you. so here are the both of you sitting side by side getting these bracelets on both of you. The process wasn't long Maki wanted to pay but you threw your card on the counter and yelled at the lady to hurry and swipe your card before Maki could get it back.

Thankfully the lady was fast to react and quickly grabbed your card and swiped it you only needed to put your pin in. You had just barely made it because you were struggling to hold Maki back. After you left the store you could tell Maki was upset "Maki? what's wrong?" Maki only sighed but continued to walk you quickly ran up to her again and pulled her back slightly so she would look at you.

"Hey! What's wrong? did I do something to make you upset?" you said with worry in your voice. Maki only sighed and pulled you into a hug "Sorry I just didn't want you to pay I want you to let me spoil you, Stop wasting your money on me." You laughed into the hug "Maki, that's exactly what I don't want you doing. I need you to let me spoil you." you pulled away from the hug staring into her beautiful green eyes.