CHAPTER 8

WARNINGS: CURSING, FIGHTING
word count: 2262

April 15, 2017
----------------------

You got up super excited and ready for the day. Why? Gojo was finally taking you to train at jujutsu high. You were over the moon. You've always been active when it comes to exercising.

Choosing the outfit you were going to wear was hard since it was raining today but. You really didn't mind since you love the rain.

After making your bed you start looking around your closet hoping to find your favorite pants set. Since it might be too cold for shorts but forgot you had already wore it last week. So you had no other choice but to wear brown shorts and a black sports bra. And just threw a grey hoodie over yourself.

"[Y/N]!!! Are you ready we're late." Your heard Megumi yell from down stairs. "Yeah! Hold on!" You ran downstairs and slipped your shoes on. "Finally you take forever" he said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever you take longer doing your hair." Before he could say anything he was interrupted. "You know it would be nice if you got in the car already." Nitta said standing in front of her car. "HEY NITTA I MISSED YOU!" you ran towards her.

She caught you and hugged you tight. "I missed you too beautiful." Tapping your back, letting you know to let her go. But you couldn't help but hug her tighter. Hearing the compliment she just threw at you.

"[Y/n] c'mon lets go" Megumi said as he motions for you to get in the car. "If you're homophobic just say that." Letting nitta go and getting into the car. "[Y/n]" he said giving you a glare. "I know i know i was joking gosh you're no fun." Crossing your arms.

"Are you guys ready?" Nitta asked looking through the mirror. "Yup" you both said at the same time. Nitta laughed and started driving off. "Hey nitta can i play some music?" "Of course here" handing you the aux cord. "Thank youuu." Quickly connecting it too your phone.

The first song you played was one you and nitta sung your hearts too. Which was 'sweet dreams, TN' by the last shadow pupets. But after a few more songs next thing you know you were pulling up to the school. You didnt notice until the music stopped. "We're here" nitta said.

Before you could get out the car you had to say bye to your girl nitta. "You're not coming?" Asking because she usually gets out with you. "No, sorry I actually have to hurry and go pick up your father."

"I understand well I'll see you later, love ya" blowing her a kiss before she drove off. "You know she's in a relationship right?" Megumi said. "Yes Megs i know we just play around like that plus she's planning on proposing to her girlfriend soon"

"I'm just making sure." Megumi said Pulling you into a hug "thanks megs it means so much to me." Hugging him tighter. "Duh you'll always have me by your side" pulling away from the hug so you could start walking "also megs you do know me and nitta would never date right like never she's literally only my best friend." You laughed

"Whatever now let's hurry before the rain gets heavier." And with that you guys started making your way to the field. Not knowing someone was watching you guys the whole time. After about what felt like hours passed you finally made it to the field you placed your bags down and started stretching.

"Okay we stretch together then we train alone since we have different fighting styles after that we spar eachother deal?" Megumi says as he waits for you to say something. "Sounds good" giving him a okay sign.

You started off with jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, and touching your toes. Before running 5 laps around the field. "Wanna race" giving Megumi a cocky smirk. "Sure and if you lose you have to buy lunch."