Part 9

Taehyung Pov
He's been with me for so long now and he is so perfect. He is so sweet and obedient and I love it. I love control I guess I hate when people are so disobedient and disobey all of my orders and he is so perfect. He is so good and obedient to me. I'm so happy I have him by my side I love him so much. He was on my chest sleeping soundly and I stroked his back. He is so clingy and he jumps on me whenever I come home from work and he never wants to let go. I always end up taking him to my office with me because of it. It's so cute he is so dependent on me and I love it. After an hour I finally got up and tucked him in. I freshened up and changed and went downstairs.

I made some breakfast and I ate and I put some in a bowl for him and set it on the table

I made some breakfast and I ate and I put some in a bowl for him and set it on the table. I got my stuff and left the house and met up with my men.
Hi guys
Joon:Hi Taehyung
Is everything ready
Joon:It is
Good let's go in. We stood outside the bank for a second getting everything set up for our heist and then we went in with our guns out.
Joon;Listen we don't want to shoot anyone but we will if anyone wants to get smart and try shit
We went to the lady and she went in the back following Jin to get the money while we waited. After a bit this guy went up to me and tried to fight and I shot him right in the leg.
It's not a good time to try to be a hero dumbass. After I shot him soon enough got up and started to fight and we shot all of them and it turned into a blood bath.
Fucking wonderful look what you all did you idiots. We got the money and we left the bank and went to our building and we had a worker pour us some drinks.
Joon; Just one
Yeah I have to get home to my baby boy
Jhope:How is he
Good
Jhope:Good you worked hard to get him
I worked even harder after I got him he was very stubborn
Jhope:But you have him
I do and he's as dependent and obedient as I wanted
Jin:Good you love that
I do and I have complete control over him and he does with me too because I can't live without him
Jin:That's sweet
Well the heist went well it did turn into a blood bath but when doesn't it
Yoongi:True people are just stupid
Everyone wants to be the hero if they would just listen then no one would have to die but they don't. We talked for a while and after finishing my drink I got up.
Well I would love to stay longer I know he's expecting me
Yoongi:Bye
I left and I went to the car and got my extra pair of clothes I keep in the car in case I get blood on mine. There was a lot of blood on my clothes and I know he'll get worried if he sees it. I went in the bathroom and quickly changed and I went in the car and drove home.

 I went in the bathroom and quickly changed and I went in the car and drove home