Part 1

Taehyung Pov
I've been in love with this beautiful angel Jungkook for years now. I met him at the park when he accidentally bumped into me and fell into my arms. He was so beautiful and shy I just wanted to pull him close and hold him tightly in my arms. I don't know why I fell I just did and I've been following and watching him for 3 years now. I haven't made a move yet because it has to be the perfect time. I looked at the empty spot in my bed and sighed. I know I'm waiting for the perfect time but god I wish I had him in my arms next to me. I'd love to wake up with him in my arms giggling so cutely as I pester him with kisses all over his face and neck while telling him how much I love him. I sighed and finally got up and changed.

I went downstairs and made breakfast

I went downstairs and made breakfast. I wish I was cooking for me and him but it's ok. I ate and I got my gun and my things and left and went to the club. I had to get money from someone who i loaned money too and decided not to pay me my money. I went in with my men and I saw the guy. I went up to the bar and handed the bartender a 100.
Whiskey on the rocks please
Jess:Of course coming right up
She made it and handed it to me and took the money.
Jess:Oh sir you gave me too much
Don't worry about it keep the rest
Jess:Oh I might get in trouble
Don't worry you'll be fine I'll make sure of that. I grabbed the drink and took a sip. I got my phone out and made a call to my friend who's the owner.
Hey Soobin
Bin:Oh what's up
I just wanted to let you know that I gave your bartender I think Jess is it a 100 and told her to keep the rest and she's worried she'll get in trouble so just assure her it's fine
Bin:Oh of course if you should've told me you were coming there
Well I just need to deal with someone who doesn't want to give me the money they owe
Bin:Of course not why would they
Well I'll talk to you later
Bin:See ya
Bye
I hung up and went to the guy with my drink in hand.
I bet you didn't expect to see me did you
Luke:Oh shit how can I help you
Let's skip the formalities you know what I want my 1 grand
Luke:I don't have it
Interesting you said that every month for a year and I think I've given you more than enough time
Luke:Just give me some more time
Actually that won't be necessary
Luke:What
Because I'm tired of you and I can't be bothered to put up with your bullshit anymore so I'm going to do this. I got my gun out and shot him in the head twice.
Can you take care of this
Jake:Of course sir
Thank you. I left the club with my men and decided to go somewhere better. I found my beautiful darling at the park and I parked my car and sat a couple feet away watching him.

He comes to the park every weekend it's one of his favorite places to go

He comes to the park every weekend it's one of his favorite places to go. I know every single little thing about him. I can't wait for him to be mine and I know he'll love me I'll make him love me. While watching him I got a cigar from my pocket and lit it. I wish I could smoke this with him on my lap while playing with his hair and kiss him. After a while he got up and left and I followed him and went in my car and followed him home so he got home safe. I went home alone and sighed. I wish he was here with me but I know soon enough I'll take him and make him all mine forever.