The video ends when no one is watching it.

Começar do início

"Uh..." SMG4 tries to say something but Mario interrupts him.

"YOU CALL THAT GETTING CANCELLED!? THIS IS GETTING CANCELLED!" Mario shouts from under the car. "NNNNIIIIIIII-" just then a person came crashing down and points a gun at Mario's face, shaking his head. Mario is scared to death. "O-ok, I'll behave." the person leaves.

Everyone is shocked. "What the hell just happened?!" I shout.

"Uh... Maybe let's try something else..." SMG4 suggested.

We are all in a room with a kiddy pool filled with water. Since I love to swim I immediately taking off my clothes, revealing swim trucks underneath and jumped in making a splash. "KIDDY POOL!"

Everyone looks at me weirdly. I blush a bit out of embarrassment. "What.... I love to swim okay..." I say crossing my arms looking down. SMG4 look like he was going to say something but shakes his head instead.

SMG3, ignoring what I did, looks confused. "The hell am I supposed to do with this?" he says gesturing to the kiddy pool.

"Take your clothes off and jump in! Kind of like what 5 did." he says.

Everyone looks at each other and back at SMG4, a Spongebob meme is played.

"Oh come on!. Everyone knows if dudes do pool streams they get insta-banned." He says in matter in fact tone.

"But wait 5 is already shirtless shouldn't that be enough?" SMG3 says questionly.

"No it has to be you." 4 deadpanned.

SMG3 groaned. "Fine..ok.. But do you guys have to be in the room?"

"Does it matter? This is being streamed live anyway and look at 5 he's already in there shirtless and having fun." He gestured to me who is playing with the water by splashing around and splashing Mario.

SMG3 sighs. "I guess your right... Baka.." YES I HEARD HIM SAY BAKA HAHAHAHAHHA

"Welp, here I go!" SMG3 undresses and joins me in the pool. Mario and 4 tries to hold in there laugh.

"'Ello!" I said waving at him. He blushes some more and crosses his arms. "Do you want actual swim wear?" I said as I hold out some wear were for him. He looks at it and back at me, he mutters a thanks and takes it and wears it over his underwear.

"Well? Is it working?" he questioned. Mario and 4 looked like they were trying to hold their laughter.

"Almost... Just turn around a bit..." SMG4 says. SMG3 looked annoyed and does so.

"Now put your hands up and say, "oh, will anyone give me the succ"!" Mario says. My eyes widens and I try to stop him from doing so but 4 covered my mouth.

3 copies what Mario just said as I try to get 4's hand away from my mouth. "Ooooh, will anyone give me the succ?" Both Mario and 4 laughs. I don't.

I moved 4's hand. "Why would you guys do that?! That embarrassing for him and it'll only give him more viewers!?" I shout. They continue to laugh.

SMG3, upset, shouts. "SCREW YOU GUYS! THE ONLY PERSON HERE THAT WILL HELP ME IS SMG5!" He takes my hand, leading me out the room. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HELP ME!" he walks past them, Mario still laughing, but SMG4 stops laughing.

"Uh...?" He seems confused on why he was bringing you too and a bit upset...

I'm with SMG3, who is laying on the ground. I got redress and so did he when we got to the middle of the room. I put my hat back on as he sighed.