𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴

OUTSIDE THE POLICE STATION

*𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒗𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓, 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔*

20 MINUTES LATER
INSIDE THE POLICE STATION

*𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎*

"Mr Bharadwaj, there is no need for you to call a lawyer. The charges against you have been dropped as the victim has withdrawn their complaint. You are free to go." Inspector Chaturvedi says and leaves the room.

*𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎*

"Varun. Oh, thank god." Mrs Bharadwaj says as she runs immediately to Varun and hugs him tightly. "What did they say?" Mrs Bharadwaj questions.

"Where's Akruti?" Varun questions, hugging his mother lightly.

"She's outside." Disha says.

"Outside?" Varun says, confused.

"Yes, she's making calls to lawyers." Disha explains.

"Bring her inside. There's no need to call lawyers now. They said that I'm free to go as the victim dropped the charges." Varun says.

"Okay, let me go and get her." Disha says as she heads outside.

*𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊'𝒔 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔. 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆*

"Disha." Varun says. "Where's Akruti?" Varun questions.

"I don't know, Varun, all I saw was her phone broken into pieces on the floor outside." Disha says, panicking.

"Officer.... officer." Varun says, trying to get hold of an inspector within the station.

"Yes, how may I help?" The officer says calmly.

"My fiancé, she's– she's gone missing." Varun says, panicking.

"Okay, and when was the last time you saw her?" The officer asks.

"She was here 20-25 minutes ago." Disha intervenes. "And I found her phone broken outside the station." Disha continues further.

"What is the name of the missing individual?" The officer asks.