꧁ Part 12/20 ❤️꧂

Start from the beginning

===============

Next Morning :-

Taehyung was sleeping comfortably in his room when his alarm started ringing and because of it his sleep was interrupted so he rubbed his eyes slowly and sat on the bed then opened his eyes fully and looked around the room to find someone but he didn't see anyone in the room except himself and it seemed to him as if he had dreamed yesterday about him because he couldn't understand how he came here to his room and slept.

He put pressure on his brain and started remembering what had happened yesterday and then he realized that yesterday he had gone downstairs for dinner with everyone and then he saw Jungkook there and after that he had a panic attack but after that he didn't remember anything and his head was also aching very badly, he was feeling very heavy inside his heart.

He held his head in his hands and started wondering where Jungkook had gone after that, whether he was in this house or had he seen some dream because he had been waiting to meet him for so many years, he had to ask him a lot of questions but he was unable to understand anything and then he heard the sound of the door opening and saw that his best friend was coming inside his bedroom.

Jimin - Good morning Tae, how you are feeling right now, do you remember today you have to go to the doctor, you have an appointment ( he asked to him while coming towards him )

Taehyung - I remember I have an appointment with the doctor today but what happened yesterday and where is Jungkook, what happened, did he really come here or did I dream about him ( he asked to him back with desperate face and Jimin sighed heavily )

Jimin - Tae first you go and freshen up then get ready to go, after that we will talk about this ( he replied to him and Taehyung shook his head and Jimin hold his shoulder softly )

Taehyung - First tell me what happened here yesterday and whether he really came here or it was my illusion ( he asked to him and Jimin looked at him with worried face )

Jimin - First you calm down I will tell you everything but before that you will have to go to the hospital trust me I will tell you everything after coming back ( he said to him and Taehyung nodded his head and went to freshen up and Jimin was waiting for him to get ready and then they left from there to his doctor )

Other Side :-

Jungkook woke up from his sleep and looked around the room and sighed heavily then sat on the bed with sad face and thought about Taehyung, he didn't understand how to talk to him because it had been a long time that he neither met him nor talked to him, he was feeling a bit strange but he had decided that he was not going to leave him and go anywhere, no matter what happened.

How much he tried to find him all these years but he was nowhere to be found and when suddenly now he has found his boyfriend, he can't leave him again, he shouldn't have done this in the first place, he was doing everything for him so he should have told him what was going on behind the scenes and how his father threatened him to come back home.

He had decided that he would talk to Taehyung first and clear everything because he didn't want any misunderstanding between them, and yesterday when he saw him in such a condition, he couldn't bear it at all, only he knew how much his heart was hurting, because he was not the same person as before and it was clear to see how much he had changed over such a period of time.

He was just praying in his mind that whatever happened next would be all good because he didn't want to lose him again and he was determined to make things work between them no matter what and whatever he did or whatever his family did to him, he will definitely apologize for it, he didn't want his boyfriend to remain angry for long and wanted to improve their relationship as soon as possible.