But you know what the worst thing is, tere sath bhi open up hone mei meine nearly paach saal lagaye the. Uske sath, kuch hi mahino mei, I.. I.. Opened up to her. Zindagi ka woh hissa jo mei khud ke sath bhi nahi dohrata, jiske bare mei khud se bhi kabhi baat nahi karta, woh usse itni aasani se bata diya...
This was never me... This... ", Raaghav said.

" You are in love! ", Mihir said it as a statement.

" Just Don't.. Just don't give me this.. "Raaghav tried dismissing his best friend.

"Oh my god!! You are in love Raaghav! You love her. ", Mihir exclaimed.

" Just shut up Mihir! You f*cking know it and so do I. "I am unlovable! ".', Raaghav said sternly.

" Raaghav.. "Mihir held him by his shoulders.
" Why the hell can you not see this. Bhai! Haalat dekh apni, do din usse mila nahi par haal aisa lag raha hai tera jaise saalo se bichda hua ha usse, meetings mei distracted rehta hai, usse dur hoke bhi usse yaad karta hai, usski fikar karta hai.
You love her.
And the best part is, I think she loves you too! ", Mihir said.
" Shut up! Just shut up Mihir! I told you once, I am bloody unlovable. ", Raaghav shouted a bit.
" You shut up ,you idiot. And what's this with you calling yourself unlovable.
Har kisiko pyaar ka haq hota hai Raaghav, everyone alive are loved and desired.
Tu khud ko yeh keh kar jo pyaar hum tujse karte hai, usko question kar raha hai kya? And moreover agar Tu ,jo ki itne logo ke liye important hai, woh khud ko unlovable kahega,toh what Vaidehi must be thinking,uska toh tere alawa hai bhi koi nahi. "
"Mihir..
" No Raaghav! You tell me! What do you mean by being unlovable ha? Jo Shanti kaki tujse pyaar karti thi, mei karta hu, maa- baba karte hai, woh sab jhooth hai kya! ", Mihir asked.

" Nahi..
"Nahi na! Toh dare you say that again, I'll punch across your pretty face! ", Mihir said.

He settled again on the couch, loosening his tie a bit.

Raaghav handed him a glass of water which he gulped down.
Raaghav also seated next to him.

After few minutes as their rough breathing became normal, Mihir spoke, " You love her Raaghav, don't run away from the truth. Pyaar karna galat nahi hota bhai! Aur apni khud ki biwi se karna to bilkul bhi galat nahi hai!

Ok now just calm your mind down! Take this water, breath deeply and answer me honestly ok?"

"Huh! "
Raaghav gulped the water, took a deep breath and asked Mihir to continue.
"Agar uss din Rutvendra aur Vaidehi..

Raaghav not letting Mihir complete he said,
" Maat bol! Just don't! Mahadev ne mhuje Vaidu ke liye chuna tha! Woh Mahadev ki leela thi, aur bas! Vaidehi sirf Raaghav ke..

"Acha acha thik hai thik hai! " Mihir said with a bright smile.

"Agar Vaidehi yeh jaane ke baad ki tune usse sirf shadi sirf mahal aur aashram ke liye ki thi, tujhe chod kar jaati toh..

" Yaar .. Maat bol na aisa kuch! Woh mhujese kahi dur .. No.. Nahi ja..

"Acha baba! " Mihir again said.

"Ab bata, Vaidehi ke aane se tu woh Raaghav bana na woh sach mei tu hai! Na koi filter na koi fakeness.

Raaghav moved his head in a yes.

" Toh asli wala Raaghav bura kaise ho sakta hai Raaghav?
Woh tujhe baddal nahi rahi, bas tujhe tere bichde hui se mila rahi hai! Tu khilkhilaane wala, hasne wala, rone wala, emotions feel karne wala Raaghav hi tha, bas umar ke sath chipana bakhubi seekh gaya tha! Par woh teri insaan hai,uske samne kisi filter, kisi jhooth, kisi layer ki jaroorat nahi hai tujhe! Yeh na? "

"Ha! "

"Toh when you f*cking know it all! Toh dur kyu bhag raha hai sabse sale! Pata hai do din se uss bichari ki haalat kya ho rakhi hai! Teri chinta mei woh mari ja rahi hai, while you are f*king denying your own self. ", Mihir chided.

All this while Raaghav imagined his life before Vaidehi and the possibility of what it could turn into if she ever will leave him. He couldn't even think of that.

From the past two days ever since their first kiss, all that was roaming through his mind was Vaidehi's face. Her words, where she said that she was not important to anyone, that she was not somebody people would fall in love with, were piercing him. He hated that by distancing himself for her, even if it was for few days maybe had somehow proved it to be right to her.
The two days that he stayed away from her, that he ignored all her calls, he himself had turned lunatic from not being able to hear her.
She had become the necessity of his life now. He was nothing without her. Her smile, those pretty eyes, her anger, her everything was just ment for him. He couldn't afford to lose her. He couldn't afford to be away from her. All he wanted was her happiness, her love, her togetherness.

" I love her! I love my Vaidu! ", Raaghav exclaimed, with a bright smile on his face as he stood up.
" I love her Mihir.. ! "He again exclaimed.
" Yes!", Mihir engulfed him in a hug.
"I'll tell this to her, soon. She deserves all the love in the world Mihir. And I promise, I'll be everything that she deserves. ", He again spoke.
" Ha mere bhai! Ab ja jaldi ghar. She must be waiting for you! ", Mihir said.
" Yes! "Saying this Raaghav quickly picked up his coat, but he returned in a millisecond and hugged Mihir again.
" Tu sach me best hai! ", saying this he again rushed outwards.
" Ishi bhi yehi kehti hai! ", Mihir said loudly slightly shaking his head.
_________________ _____________ ___________

As soon as Raaghav arrived, at the palace
he saw that Vaidehi had just arrived, as she was getting down from her car.
He went near her and engulfed her in a hug.
Vaidehi was overwhelmed. She was missing him dearly.
She too reciprocated the hug which made Raaghav smile.
"I missed you so much! ", he said as he released his arms.
" I missed you too! ", Vaidehi said giving him her mesmerizing smile.

They began walking towards the palace, when Vaidehi said, " Raaghav, apka kaam jyada stressful tha kya? "
"Huh? "
"You look tired and dark circles bhi dikh rahe hai aapke! Are foreign tours always this tiring? "
"Hmm ha! ", he said.

" Yeh aakhri baar jhooth bol rahe hai hum aapse Vaidu! For the very last time. ", he said to himself.

Just as they came near, he saw that the palace was very well decorated.
" Yeh mahal ko itna sajaya kyu hai? ", he asked.
" Woh.. Vaidehi was going to answer. But just then Soumyawati came and said, "Ghar mei rehte toh pata hota apko, par aap toh apni hi gulcharro mei lage hui hai!
Kaal rajyabhishek hai Rutvendra ka! Isliye, taayariya toh banti hai na! ", she said with attitude.
Raaghav stiffened on hearing about the coronation. He knew this day was coming.
Vaidehi saw his discomfort.
" Aur yeh ladki, tum ghar mei dikti kyu nahi ho? Tum bhi apne pati ke tarah! ", Soumyawati was saying only to be cut off by Raaghav, " Chalo Vaidehi! ", saying this he slowly dragged her inside.

" Raaghav, woh hum apko batane wale the, in fact call bhi kiye the,par aapko phone out of reach tha.. Woh.

"It's alright Vaidu! I knew this was coming. ", Raaghav said as they made their way towards their room.

_________ ___________________ _____________

They had their first kiss!!!!
( Okay! I am bad at writing this! It was my first time writing about a kiss aswell so...)

Let's not bash Raaghav for the impulsive step that he took!
He indeed needed the time, and the person to help him  figure out!
He is an individual! Who himself went through a lot so.. He needed that.

Nevertheless! Now that he realized it, let's see when they confess!

Hope the chapter's good enough. 🤗
Do vote and comment. 🌼
Love Love! ❤