Ch.4

3rd POV (Oml, I am so fucking ashamed of this chapter...Ik what is shown is kinda...piss kinky, but i was just tryna show how fucking insane this guy is so please, dont bully me lol)

*Sometime Later*

At some point in the night, the man must've dropped by because there were two plastic bottles of water, one in front of Brian and the other in front of Savva. Moreover, neither man had drunk much to date because they were unsure of when they would receive a gift like this again. Savva would have drunk more, but he was afraid he would urinate in his pants as he had been needing to go to the bathroom for hours.

"I need to go." With a tone of desperation, Savva spoke to Brian. Savva was standing and moving about a lot, clearly in need of a restroom. Brian dismissed Savva's issue with a shrug, still resentful of yesterday. Savva began to cry out softly, his desperation growing.

Savva groaned as the lights flickered, realizing that now was not the optimum moment for him to enter. The door opened, and the masked man emerged, splattered in blood and sporting a leather apron over his clothes. He approached Savva with a bucket in hand, set it down in front of him, and then simply stared at him. Brian spun around and faced the wall instinctively, knowing what was going to happen. Savva, however, was just confused and gazed up at the man. However, a moment later, the man with the mask moved forward, grabbed Savva's pants at the top, and began to unzip them. Savva flinched away.

"I can do it." His voice trembled as he spoke. He began carefully taking down his pants in an attempt to hide himself from the man wearing the mask. The man wearing a mask, however, was simply staring into Savva's eyes without lowering his gaze. With a crimson face, Savva began to urinate in the bucket. 

With a faint hum, the masked man reached forward and gently grabbed Savva's jaw with his bloodied hand, forcing Savva to look him in the eyes. Savva's breath hitched at the sudden contact, his embarrassment only rising. 

Savva started to zip up his pants again after swiftly emptying his bladder, but the masked man held onto Savva's jaw. With a slight nod, the man groaned quietly and let him go. The man knelt to pick up the bucket. And as he did, he inhaled deeply, inhaling the thick scent of his urine. He groaned deep in his throat and leaned back in contentment as he whimpered softly. 

Gradually, the man got up and carried the bucket. However, as soon as the man reached his full height, Savva saw something—a rock-hard erection that protruded through both his apron and jeans. Savva made a disgusting face, but the man showed no shame and simply looked back at Brian as if to ask whether he, too, needed to go. Brian merely shook his head. With a faint groan, the man left, locking the door. 

They were silent to one another once more. But his relief was brief, as the man entered again, made his way over to where Brian was, unlocked his shackle, and dragged him out of the room. Savva watched helplessly, panicking. He considered yelling at the man to stop, but worried that doing so would further escalate the situation.

He felt his throat constrict as the door locked for the second time; guilt was eating him alive. He remained still and motionless for what seemed like hours, never once getting up or making a sound.

*******

Bro, i am so fucking disappointed with myself for this chapter...we're gonna just ignore I ever wrote this and continue on with our lives.

-Azaria/Calypso