🪐The strongest woman in the galaxy can cry too🪐

⚠️Deals with the topic of de🪦th⚠️

⚠️SEVERE self-harm trigger warning ‼️

⚠️Mild suicidal ideation trigger warning ❕

⚠️Less than mild suggestive sexual content

⚠️VERY MILD gore

⚠️TV-14ish crude language (swearing)

🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐

Peter nuzzled his nose in her neck, pressing gentle kisses against her damp skin. He stroked her thigh that was thrown over his legs, his other hand resting on her back. She had her eyes closed, her chest rising and falling with steady breaths. "Gams?" Peter asked quietly, just in case she was asleep, even though they still had a small light on.

"Hm?" She hummed in response.

"You Uh- you don't have to tell me- but what are these from?" He hesitantly stroked the scars that littered her hips and thighs, allowing her to pull away from him if she wished.

"It's a long story, Peter." She gave a tired smile.

"I don't have anywhere to be. I've got all night." With that he pulled their blanket over her bare back, that hand then brushing her slightly messy hair from her face.

"It was punishment. From Thanos."

"For what?"

"Giving out while fighting... crying after killing... showing weakness... just those kinds of things." She answered. He gave her a pained look. Then, disappeared under the covers.

"What are you doing, Quill?" Her eyes widened. His hands caressed below her ribs, his lips at her left hip bone. She brought a hand to his head, simply taking in the sensation. He trailed his kisses to her right side before lowering his lips to her upper thighs, and then all the way down to her knees. Then he poked his head out from the covers at her stomach. He smiled up at her. She chuckled. "You're such a dork." She gently backhanded his shoulder.

"You deserve the Galaxy." He gazed at her with full, soft eyes. She shook her head.

"I don't even deserve you, Peter. Let alone the rest of the Galaxy." Her fingers danced across the surface of his knee. He gave her a deep frown. It was his turn to shake his head. Before he put a hand on either one of her cheeks, and gave her a kiss just longer than a peck.

"I'm the one who got lucky." He argued. Her hands had gone up to hold onto his wrists, and in the faint glow of light, he saw more scars. Ones that he hadn't noticed as much as the ones on her face or her back.
"What about these?" He asked. They were straight, neat like the ones that outlined her facial structure. His eyes went back up to hers, and it was off. Something was off. He furrowed his brows as he watched her swallow. "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing. From battle."Something was definitely off.

"You sure? You can tell me anything. What happened?"

"You'll hate me." She stared dead ahead at the wall behind him.

"Gamora, I could never hate you." He was shocked by her response.

"Me." It was quiet. And Gamora wasn't normally quiet. She blinked fast, but it didn't stop her tear from falling.

"You-?" He took a breath. "Are you saying that you did it?"

"You told me once that you don't want me to lie to you, Peter."

"Wait... what?"

"Yes. That is what I meant." She took a deep breath. And braced herself.