Chapter 9

Taylor's P.O.V

Me and the guys were just sitting around the living eating our food until we heard singing coming from mine, carters and Jaylee's room. so we all got up and listen through the door "What do you think her songs about?" Carter asked. I literally thumped him in the back back of his head "Carter she's depressed and the song is her feelings" Carter sat there for a minute before saying "Ooooh, I feel stupid" Jaylee finished her song as I knocked on the door waiting for her to answer but it took her sometime before she reached the door and I don't know why.

Jaylee's P.O.V

After finishing my song but I heard knocking on the door it was probably just the boys so I walked into the bathroom and locked the door taking my best friend out of my pocket;

"Hello old friend" I whispered as I sat there putting it too my wrist and cut. I cut so many times I lost count after 15. The boys kept knocking on the door so I finished up cleaning up my mess and throwing on a hoodie that was on the couch I guess it was Taylor's? I shrugged and opened the door. "What took you so long to answer the door?" nash asked I just shrugged making room for them to walk in "hey is that my hoodie?" Taylor asked and I just nodded.
"Not to be rude or anything but why are you guys here like in here?" I asked with a small giggle

"Well I'm here to give you something babygirl" Nash said with a smile so I just nodded and looked down as he pulled out.... A black IPhone 6?

"Dude what the hell? You didn't have to get this for me! These things cost a fortune." I said happily with a tiny bit of sadness.

"Yes I did because I need away to stay in contact with you and you need to have the social media's... Well you dont need them but I'd like for you to have them." Nash explained as I went through my iPhone, I seen he downloaded Instagram, Wattpad, Twitter. So I decided to download lots of music, Vine, PicCollege Etc.

Once my twitter was set up I followed all the boys and a few of the others like "Jc Caylen, Connar Franta, Andrea Russet and Will. After that was done I put a picture of me and nash from the first they adopted me.. I guess mom took it?

Then I made my first tweet.. Worst decision ever

"@JayleeCartahhh at the hotel with my boys @camerondallas @Nashgrier"

Like I said worse decision ever..