Chapter 7

Jaylee's P.O.V

I sat in my room staring at the ceiling until a guy with a bandana on and nash walked in, "Hey there princess this is Taylor you can call him Taytay, Tatortot, Tay dawg" he said trying to act all cool "Yeah please don't say that again" I said with a giggle "Okayyy, anyways Taylor is your roommate and so is
my best friend Carter " he said I looked down starting to tear up. "What if they t-try raping me" I said crying in my hands, They both stood there in shock "Sweetie were you raped back at the orphanage?" Taylor asked I just looked down "Me and Carter wouldn't ever do that, we're not like that. You're our baby sister and we'll love you no matter what" Taylor spoke once again I just nodded again "Baby girl do you mind telling us what they did to you?" nash asked I nodded and he picked me up and walked me to where the guys were.
Nash finally sat down with me in his lap, "so please tell us everything that's happened from beginning to end.. Please?" Taylor said with a weak smile. I sat there for about 5 minutes until I decided to speak up

"Okay well, when I was 7 months old my parents abandoned me, Once I got there they treated me nicely but that all stopped when I turned 5, They made me clean floors and pick up after dinner and if I didn't do it right I got a beating. They told me that it was to make a better behaved child. I had one friend and she was my best friend her name was Brianna Lowes , she killed herself because he had abusive parents and she couldn't take it no more so she gave me a necklace to remember her by. At age 11 I was raped my these 2 boys they were 17, The head mistress knew it happened but never told and she said if I did she'd kill me. The beatings got worse and the boys raped me again and that was the night before my 13th birthday. So I've been scared of all guys since." I spoke quietly but as I looked up they all were in tears crying there eyes out.

(A/n) Thanks for reading hoped you enjoyed

-Kris