Chapter 6

Nash's P.O.V

Flight 643 to Miami Florida is now boarding” the three of us boarded our plane and sat next to each other, Me and Hayes decided it would be best that jaylee sat by the window because she was terrified that Someone will come snatch her away from us. I looked over at her and she was on this old iPod about 3 years old so I texted hayes about it;

N; Hayes when we arrive I'm getting Jay a new iPhone, she has an ipod thats 3 years old and its all crummy.

H; Alright man, she needs new clothes because she has nothing..

I looked at him and nodded, we were on the plane ride for about 4 hours before arriving. I went to the apple store and I bought her an iPhone 6 before getting to the hotel. I didn't give it to her just yet I wanted to wait. But we got our room key and got to our rooms and talked about who would be sleeping with who.

Me,Hayes, and Cameron are sharing

Carter, Taylor and Jaylee are sharing

Jack J and jack G, and Shawn
!!!

Then Aaron, Matt and Mahogany would be sharing.

No'one was there besides the three of us, Jaylee got settled in her room while me and hayes did the same. I activated her phone downloading, Twitter, Instagram, Wattpad, and I put all of the guys number in her phone even though she hasn't met them all yet.
                                ~Hour Later~
Everyone arrived so I called for a family meeting, all the boys came in and sat around me and I sighed a little before speaking. “Guys look I have a little sister and her name is jaylee, mom adopted her because of the way they treated her, her parents abandoned her at only 7 months so guys just be nice we're the family she has.