Chapter 76: I'm Standing Here

At the arena, the Dragon Slayers were on the ground, struggling to get back up.

Faust: Wizards of Earthland! Those who possess within them an eternal, never-ending supply of magic power... And among them, you Dragon Wizards and your ridiculous magic! Hand your magic power over to me! This world demands it! *Laughs* Fall down to earth, dragons! 

Dragon Slayers: ...

Faust: As long as we have this ultimate magic weapon, Dorma Anim, our army will never be destroyed!

They started to get up again, which Faust noticed.

Faust: Getting up again? Impressive... That magic power is incredible! Dragon Wizards, you will be ours!

With a swipe from it's right arm, the areas under the Dragon Slayers exploded suddenly, sending them all into the sky, screaming out loud. They landed on the ground again, grimacing in pain.

Faust: Collect more magic power! Dorma Anim, collect more magic power from the sky and the land!

Even more dark energy began to flow in from the environment again and into the Dorma Anim's sword.

Faust: I can feel it... This world's running out of magic power... And that is precisely why you must be ours!

Raiga: Guys, we have to hit him with our breath attacks.

Wendy: All at the same time?

Raiga: Unless we give it all we've got, there's no way we can win.

Gajeel: Right! We got no choice!

Wendy: Understood!

Natsu: All right!

They get up again and charge up their attacks.

Natsu: Fire Dragon...

Raiga: Earth Dragon...

Gajeel: Iron Dragon...

Wendy: Sky Dragon...

Faust: Their magic power is rising again?

Dragon Slayers: ...ROARRR!!!!

The all launched their breath attacks at the same time, combining them all into one wave and landing a direct hit on the Dorma Anim. They all smiled after they scored a direct hit.

Gajeel: Did that do it?

Or, at least they thought so, until they heard Faust's laughing again, and they looked up and saw the Dorma Anim, extremely high up in the sky.

Gajeel: It could jump that high?

Wendy: Oh, no! Our quadruple roar didn't hit!

Natsu: We'll do it again!