Clearing out the Closet

Jungle Biome

The group were finally all together...including Barrett, even though things weren't the best they could be, they were all happ- and the fucking BRAD-X is making that fucking disgrace to music.

"Can someone shut that rust fucker off, please?" Barrett questioned as everyone covered their ears from the loud heavy music the hacked BRAD-X was blasting through the air.

"BRAD! That's enough!" Darius shouted as the machine finally stopped the music and they all took a chance to relax.

"Sorry guys...guess Kash only has one song loaded on this thing." Darius said as everyone deadpanned at him.

"Not to worry!" The now healthy Mae began.

"Hearing you lot locked Kash away is music to my ears." Mae said as she rested her elbow on Darius's shoulder as they shared a small smile.

The group then cheered at her proclamation, sure they still needed to figure out a way off and Sofia wasn't found, but they did at least lock Kash up.

"It's good to have you back Ma-oof!" Barrett exclaimed as Angel ran into his legs as he did a barrel roll as he groaned out from pain.

"Ow." Barrett simply said as the group laughed at his expense as he looked at the sky in annoyance.

"Oh, get up and stop whining ya big baby." Brooklyn said as she and Yasmina pulled him up.

"Yea, I'd like to see you get slammed by Angel 3 times a day and see how you react." Barrett said as Yasmina leaned over on his shoulder.

"I'm still surprised they gave you a crossbow, like seriously who does that?" Brooklyn asks.

"Uh Sofia does, Kenji's sister." Barrett answers.

"Uh yea about that, none of us really saw Sofia Barrett, are you sure you didn't hit your head or something?" Darius questioned him.

"I, I don't really know, all I know is that the one time when he introduced the BRAD-X." Barrett retorts.

"But Kash was in front of the BRAD-X so it might've been your imagination, I mean stress does do that to you." Sammy said as Barrett sighed in defeat.

"We'll have a chat to help." Yasmina said as she took Barrett to be by themselves.

"So what's eating you Barrett?" She asked.

"Is Sofia real? Or was it just the stress of us being on an island, maybe she was a picture or something, I'm just glad I have you Yaz." Barrett said as Yasmina smiled as she kissed him on the lips.

When they separated she brushed her hair aside as she was now removing the necklace.

"You'll need this." She said as Barrett chuckled as he accepted it and put it back on his neck.

"The bag looks good on you Yaz, you're just missing a weapon." Barrett admits as he rubs his head.

"I'm not much of a weapons person, but maybe this might help." Yasmina said as she took out the flare gun Barrett got in the volcano as he looked surprised.

"Huh, I completely forgot about that flare gun, six whole months of us surviving on a dinosaur infested island, you and I becoming a thing, Sammy and Kenji are a thing, so much has happened to us, honestly I'm speechless Yaz, after everything that we been through." Barrett says as his face lights up as Yasmina chuckles.

"Relax Barrett, but yea a lot has happened." Yasmina said as they foreheads met until Angel slammed into Barrett again as he went down.

Barrett groans out as Yasmina laughs at this as little Angel looks at him with a curious expression.