ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

After class I realized one more that painful feeling of having to see Matteo. I go to meet up with them in 'the middle' its not really the middle we just call it that since it has a big water fountain and it should be in the actual middle of the campus but you know .. no one thought of that. I run to the water fountain we meet almost every day for lunch. the first face I see is Naeva as you saw earlier this morning she is usually late the like everything but not today apparently .

"What's up my home girl!" she waves "bored as always.. my classes are terrible." I laugh, she giggles we chat a bit until they guys show up. "what's up lil sis.'" my brother Xavier walks over and scratches my head. Trailing behind him is his dreadfully annoying, irritating, ugly, and infuriating best friend, and don't tell me that annoying and infuriating are the same word I know.  "what's up big bro!" I laugh and playfully punch his shoulder. "where should we go for lunch guys ?" Naeva asked , "bro, hear me out Burger King..." 

We all stare daggers at Xavier. "I was thinking more wing stop.." I give my brother the dirty look, like who the hell likes BK , wait actually let me answer that for you no one. " yeah I agree with Elhora here." Matteo says putting his arm around me. I take his arm off me. He sorta looked at me in a weird way like he was saddened but let's be honest Matteos only emotions are happy, annoyance, and flirting... if that's even an emotion. Anyways I shake of the look and put in one ear bud I've been carrying around " so wing stop?" Naeva says , we all shake our heads. 

We walk to Naevas car. as we are walking I turn on ' Creep' by Radiohead. You all soon reach her car and you all get in. Matteo sits nexts to you in the back while Naeve and Xavier are in the front. he taps my shoulder "What are you listening to El." I hated that nickname it made me sound like a child. I pulled out my earphone " 'Creep' by Radiohead.." I turn to look at him. "sick.." he murmured  " what was that?" I tease "Sick" he repeated again " aww you think I'm cool how cute." his face turn a shade of velvet red. I didn't think anything of it at the time I thought I just dismantled his big ego." DONT MAKE OUT IN MY BACKSEATS NOW LOVERS" Naeve always thought me and Matteo were made for each other ever since we were 10

 flash backs

"EWWWW Naeve he has like cooties or something..." she laughed at my response "wellll you better get the cure fast or you are gonna catch it and catch those cooties because y'all in looooveeeee!" She laughed even harder I just stared at her with a face of disgust.

End of flash back 

"ew Naeve stop." I basically threw up in my mouth. Matteo just laughed. "please do not ship my sister with Matteo Im all good with being your bro in-law or sum but we gotta find out how to do that some other way with out you marrying my sister."  Xavier gagged with me.