ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

*RING RING!*
"IM UP" I shot up. Ugh another day of this hell hole. I get up out of bed and head to the bathroom and do all the necessities like peeing, showering, brushing my teeth, doing my hair, and of course checking my fine ass out. I walk out of the bathroom and head to the kitchen but I find myself in my roommates room..she is still not awake. "NAEVE WAKE UP!" I yell. She rolls over and lightly mumbles "I'm up.." she drags the "P"

"I'm making breakfast but then I gotta head off to class. Remember we are meeting at lunch today with Xavier and..Matteo." I get chills when I say his dreadful name. I soon leave Naeve's room. I finally get to the place where I was supposed to be 20 minutes ago, the kitchen, I open the fridge and get out fruit and yogurt. I mix them together to make a parfait, if u are thinking right now "wow they are rich!" Or "wow they are healthy" ur wrong we are neither I just felt slightly productive this morning.

Finally Naeve came out of her room and ate. "I'm going to class I'll text u." She nodded her head and I left. On my way to class I see him the one person I hate seeing.. "hey Elhoraa." He dragged on the "a" trying to be annoying "What are u doing on this side of campus." I stick my hands in my pockets clearly irritated. "I'm going to class ,duh," he stated it like it was obvious. "Yeah well aren't you a English major that's on the other side..duh." I smirked at the last thing is said. "Well aren't u smart." He rolled his eyes "now for the last time what are u doing on this side of the campus.." I glared daggers at him. "Fine you caught me Im heading to the hockey stadium.. you know to practice." Now he is shoving his hands into his pockets. I scoffed "see it wasn't that hard was it." I made a pouty face.

"Funny well I'm leaving now" he started to walk away. I mumble under my breath "ass hole." He chuckled " I HEARD YOU!!" He yelled I scoffed and walked to class.