Chapter 3: Becoming Queen

Start from the beginning

Everyone started to leave as the sun was going down. My dad went to bed and I could tell he was glad he was finally able to retire his crown. The girls followed Taylor and I to our room. Once we got into the room, we decided it was time for some more fun. Taylor and I knew what was going to end up happening over the next week, we were not ready for the girls to go through that pain yet. Mack grabbed the root beers and passed them out.

We cheered to our journey we have had together over the past few years. I can't believe that we are sitting on my and Taylor's bed, in our room, and in our very own castle. I always knew I would have a castle but to get to share my castle and my kingdom with Taylor and my friends was something I never would have thought to happen.

Taylor was sitting on my lap and I had my arms around her. I kissed her cheek, loving this moment.

"I wish the girls would go to their rooms, so we can have time to celebrate, just you and me," I whispered into her ear.

"We will have time to do that when they leave," She whispered back.

I started kissing Taylor's neck and Taylor bit her lip. The girls looked over and laughed. Taylor smacked my hand and I stopped kissing her neck.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"The girls were watching us. They saw your horny ass kissing my neck, in attempt to get me to kick the girls out, so we can have sex."

"Fine, I will stop, but don't think you getting laid when the girls leave," I said as I sat back against the headboard.

I heard Taylor huff and could tell she was pouting. She starting to squirm around on my lap. I could tell she was just as horny as I was. I wasn't going to let her off the hook that easily.

Ally walked into our room and sat with the girls. Ally looked at me and saw the look on my face. She looked at Taylor and saw that Taylor couldn't stop moving.

"Girls, I think we need to get to bed. I mean, you have to get up early in the morning," Ally said making the girls stand up.

The girls said good night and went to their rooms. I took Taylor off my lap and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. Taylor knocked on the door.

"Zoey please I'm sorry. Please don't leave me like this," Taylor started begging me.

I opened the door and looked at Taylor. She was standing with her legs crossed. I started walking towards her and she started backing up. I kept walking towards her until the back of her knees hit the bed.

"Someone need to teach you to not deny me. I think someone needs to be punished," I said making Taylor move farther back on the bed.

"No, I'll be good. I don't need to be punished," Taylor whined before she gulps seeing the lust in my eyes.

"You're not getting off the hook that easy. You need to learn your lesson," I said as her back hit the headboard.

I woke up, to knocking on the door. I quickly covered my body and Taylor's with our blankets since we were both naked.

"Come in," I said rubbing my eyes.

Ally walked in and stood near the wall. Ally looked at us.

"We need to talk," Ally said.

"Can it wait until we have clothes on at least?" I asked as Taylor started waking up.

"Fine but hurry up. This could change the whole war with the werewolves," Ally said before walking out.

Taylor and I got dressed quickly, as fast as we could be due to us being sore from last night's events. Ally walked back into our room after ten minutes. I sat on the bed and looked at Ally.