"Lemme put you onto someone though." Jenn's face lit up, like she had the most brightest idea in the world.

Tata chuckled and shook his head. He had a feeling whatever Jenn was about to suggest was going to be stupid, but he was willing to listen.

"Lemme put you onto uhhhh..."

"Hmm.." Jenn began to think.

"To Rae." Jenn evilly grinned, while watching tata slightly frown. He shook his head no and looked at Jenn like she was insane.

"No? what the fuck." Tata grilled her.

"Why not? You'n think she look good? Like c'mon now keep it a bean wimme" Jenn joked, and tata shook his head.

"Jenn c'mon now, you know thats not why im sayin that, she look good ill give ha that but... Its 'cause... I dont know."

"Yes you do"

"Ion know she mean as fuck, always got a attitude, she hollywood, I'm just not tryna wife no female thats so difficult like she is, feel me?" Tata went on.

Jenn raised an eyebrow and shook her head while chuckling sarcasticly.

"She 'mean' to you because the first time ya met you called ha name, and then spilled Henny on ha at the party like, c'mon Ta, keep up. Cause she don't act like that to nobody else but you." Jenn shrugged.

Tata just waved her off though, he didnt really take in what she said, due to his pride and how stubborn he is.

"Ight, thats all coo but-" Tamir started before Jenn interrupted him.

"Give it a try mud, it could work out. Ya are two stubborn, hot heads that got bad attitudes, and maybe one day ya could have some convicted felon, and serial killer kids one day." Jenn began to start laughing.

Tata shook his head and started laughing too, from Jenns contagious laugh. "Nigga shut up, you fried." Tata snatched the blunt from her fingers and put it to his lips, taking a puff.

"Nah, real shit though Ta don't say nothin to NOBODY about how I feel about sky." Jenn emphasized the word nobody causing tata to chuckle once again.

"I won't, mud."

"Nah but gimme Rae's num-" Tata began, but the sound of loud knocking on Jenns front door caused them both to pause. Jenn quickly stood up and walked over to the door, looking through the peep hole to see who was on the other side.

"Yoooo." Dees voiced echoed. 

Jenn unlocked the door and opened it revealing Dee standing there with Sky and Rae.

'Damn this nigga brings them everywhere?' Tata thought to himself.

"Hey Jenny, hey Ta!" Sky greeted them giving Jenn a hug as the three adolescents walked into the apartment.

Tata looked at Raelyn, Raelyn looked at Tata. Tamir looked her up and down examining her physical features and her outfit. She had on a simple outfit, but she still managed to look good wearing it. She wore a Spagetti strap, black, cropped, tee that complimented her slim waist, and grey bikers shorts that complimented her gluteus area. She simply had black Nike socks, and black Yeezy slides on her feet to match. 

Raelyn could feel him examining her so she examined him as well, which quite frankly made him smirk, slightly. Tata wore a black wife beater, and grey nike tech sweatpants. Raelyn slightly smiled realizing they were matching and just shook her head.

Raelyn walked over to the kitchen island and sat down on the high chair. Tata took at his cue to go ahead and approach her, seeing everyone else was occupied with speaking to each other. Raelyn panicked once she saw him stand up and pulled out her phone pretending she received a text.