Fomo

Katsuki stirred from the sound of sporadic breathing. He cracked his eyes and sat up when he realized it was y/n. She was hyperventilating in her sleep, he put a hand on her shoulder and gave a small nudge "y/n?"

No response. He shook her shoulder this time, she shot up and gasped for air almost knocking into katsuki. He pulled her into him tightly "hey hey calm down you're safe" he felt her relax in his hold and turn her face into his chest causing his heart to flutter.

Her muffled sobs filled the silent room. His hand rested on the back of her head "shh it's alright" he laid back still holding her tightly. His chest tightened in worry.

Her head rested on his chest, after a while the soft thrum of his heartbeat and his thumb gently stroking her head lulled her back to sleep. It didn't take him long to drift off in the comfort of each others embrace.

A few hours later the sun peaked over the horizon and katsuki's alarm blared. He reached over to turn it off and rubbed his eyes, when he looked down y/n was still heavily asleep and wrapped around him.

Usually this would've annoyed him but lately he'd noticed he was welcoming the affection from her, which was odd to say the least but since she was asleep it didn't hurt to indulge a little.

He wrapped his arm back around her and melted into her. He closed his eyes internally kicking himself for missing his morning run with kirishima but he didn't know when he'd get the opportunity to feel this again without having to acknowledge what it meant.

Y/n began to stir from her sleep a little while after and katsuki faked being asleep. She sighed and cracked an eye open and felt her face flush. She couldn't deny that she was relishing in his warm safe hold, she admired his features as they were soft with no trace of his normal scowl.

Y/n brought a hand up to his hair and gently ran her fingers through it. Katsuki let out a soft sigh making her freeze from her movements. His stomach flipped at her delicate touch but he just couldn't hold back a sigh when she had done that. Her hand retracted and she unraveled her leg from his, slowly backing out and off the bed.

She went into his bathroom making sure to close the door softly and used her fingers to tame her bed head before opting to borrow his brush. She noticed dried tears streaking down her face, then it hit her. She woke katsuki up with her nightmare, she couldn't be more mortified.

She splashed some cold water on her face to get rid of the dried tears and paced silently not sure how to leave the room, but she had to do it at some point. Quietly she inched the door open and began to tip toe out but saw katsuki changed and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Oh. Goodmorning katsuki"

He stood up and grabbed his bag out of the closet slinging it over his shoulder "come on" her brows furrowed "huh?" He looked at her blank faced "you gotta change your bandage" her mouth dropped open a little "you're gonna help me?" He scoffed "you want my help or not" she nodded and followed him out into the hallway which luckily was empty.

"I just thought you'd tell me to find Mina or Uru to help." He walked into her room going straight to the bathroom "you acted like a damn baby last time and I already know how to do it so it's just faster." She nodded and propped herself onto the counter.

After washing his hands he leaned down to where she lifted her shirt and peeled the bandage off. It didn't hurt like last time, only a slight stinging. "Do you have a washcloth?" She nodded "in the cabinet above me." He reached an arm up opening it and leaned over her. She could feel her cheeks heat up as she eyed his naval area that was exposed from said action.

Washcloth in hand he turned on the sink and wet it before ringing it out. He leaned down and dabbed the burn to which her hand shot out to his shoulder. "Ah! Fuck this hurts" her fingers dug into him "damn woman relax!"