EPISODE 3 • ||PET PEEVE ||

Start from the beginning

" I'm pretty sure this is the end of my interview but ....I PREDICTED THAT THE QUEEN DIED !"

.............
( Sorry about taffy ....)

Back to our adventures now viewers

------------+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+-----------------

" WHO'S my girl! " ken said ruffling the dogs mane.

" This day couldn't get any worse " the other male said being preoccupied with his guitar.

Until something bad suddenly happened.

" ARAHAaahaaa!! ( MEOW) " Ryan and the cat said simultaneously.

Ryan quickly sat up hearing his pants being torn up by the male feline.
The cat had a smug grin on its face before walking away towards its pillow.

" Don't mind them taffy anyways let's take a look at the list
( first we exercise taffy) " Ken said before checking on the dog to see if she had any muscles.

" Mmm? she could use a little muscle tone. " Ken exclaimed.

Ken quickly let out a whistle so taffy could follow him. So she did but noticing the male cat trying to get into kens arm.

Both of the males done with their deeds headed towards the treadmill.

Taffy getting up the machine and started running. Both of the males stayed on the opposite side of the treadmill.

" Knock yourself out, I'm working on
A song for y/n. " Ryan said strumming his guitar getting ready to perform.

" Ohh~ y/nn~ " Ryan sanged.

" ARF ARF ( MEOWRRR) ( AEURGH) "
Everyone exclaimed.

Things where going wrong taffy had slipped from the treadmill after hearing Ryan's song.

She flew towards ken tackling him to the ground while the cat had fast reflexes landed on Ryan's face screaming and scratching him.

Ryan backed away and his foot stepped on the remote control.

A  TV had appeared in front of them showcasing them a football channel.

It seems that the TV had calmed everyone down, but bliss still on Ryan's face hasn't.

They all sat down on the couch, staring  at the the tv.

" the sweeper passes to center who passes to The other sweeper."
   The announcer said.

"Check out that foot work." Ken said smuggly.

" Check it out-" But before Ryan could say anything else.

Barbie's big forehead popped out
on the screen while on the other hand the background was showcasing a round way shoot.

Ryan and Ken both let out a quick yelp.
It seemed as if Barbie wanted to check on his pets.

"Hi bitches, just checking in to see how the pet sitting was doing." Barbie said with a bright smile on his face.

" It's going great! ( CLASHSSHH)." ken said while in the background you could hear a vase being broken by a mysterious force.

"( MREOOWEER)" bliss had said as he was hanging up in the ceiling holding onto the chandelier for his dear life.

The horse had started to play the piano with it's hoofs it started to dismantle the piano quickly.