─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i stared into the mirror for what felt like hours. attempting to fix every single hair out of place. "stop making out with the mirror," sasha teased. "you look like a tool, thanks to me," she walked over, adjusting the shirt to show more of my collarbone. i wore a miniskirt, but since it was colder out, legwarmers were scrunched up on my calves.

giggling, i replied, "if i didn't have you i'd be walking around naked

giggling, i replied, "if i didn't have you i'd be walking around naked." sasha placed two fingers in her mouth, making an obnoxiously loud whistle; "wish we got to see more of that!" she teased further. flipping her phone over on my desk, she checked the time. "shit! jean's already here!" she made a beeline toward the door, and i followed close behind, grabbing my purse on the way out.

jean's radio was blasting so loud, we could hear it halfway across the parking lot. gasolina, huh. must be connie on the aux. i laughed out loud at the thought. sash and i climbed into the car; i sat behind jean as per usual. "wassup sluts!" connie greeted us, holding his hand in the back to dap each of us up. he's such a boy.

"damn gimmie a bite of that!" connie yelled, gesturing to my skirt; biting his teeth together loudly to make a 'chomp' sound that echoed in the closed car.

"EW connie, fucking weirdo!" sasha yelled, reaching her hands on either side of his headrest, yanking each of his ears. he let out a high pitched scream, making all of us cover our ears in pain. "im trying to drive!" jean yelled back, sounding like a frustrated dad, "quiet the fuck down!" it was his turn to abuse connie, sticking his hand out and slapping it into his throat. connie clutched it dramatically, gurgling and making sounds of death

as the laughter in the car died down, i noticed three bodies missing from our party. but there was only one in particular i was concerned with. . i couldn't figure out why i wanted eren to go so bad. jean's car isn't even big enough for three more people. i reminded myself. they're just taking another car.

the rest of the long ride was full of arguing and screaming. rides with this trio usually were. "i'm so exited for the churros i haven't had any in so long," sasha practically drooled at the thought of it.

"we know fatass," connie said, looking over at jean and giggling like little girls. connie began to shake in his seat at his own joke, jerking his body into the back continuously. sasha attempted to hit him from behind, but he was moving too much for any to land. "oh look, i think i can see armin's blonde ass hair," jean roughly pointed out of the window, and i turned my head to see.

after glancing around, i was able to spot armin. with a raven haired girl and a moody boy with a manbun. my stomach did cartwheels and i fought the smile on my face. you don't care. i reminded myself. jean pulled into the nearest space, and we all filed out quickly. jean gave my shoulders a shove, pushing my body forward, "move it!" he continued to poke at my back.

"asshole!" i pushed his chest, but he's too broad to falter. "you look good though," he commented as he looked me up and down.

"thats what i said!" connie yelled, before coming up to my face and licking my cheek. i stood astonished for a few moments. i heard sasha gasp before she began giggling with jean. "ew! no the fuck you didn't std-bag!" he started running toward the entrance of the fair; i kept pace with him before jumping on his back, locking him in a chokehold.